From Pharmacy To Medicine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

climaxman2000

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi there....i have done my pharmacy from pakistan with a GPA of 2.85 out of 4 and post graduate diploma in pharmaceutical analysis from Scotland.....is there any chances if i m eligible to apply in medicine in canada, america or elsewhere.i was looking at carribean schools but i didnt find them very exciting apart from they r more into money making machines by promoting false information on their websites. Eastern europe schools are also in my list as they have very good reputation. I was more into canadian schools but i think they dont give international students admission unless someone know about it. Do i also have to give MCAT as its basically for ppl with basic science or non science background. i dont mind giving MCAT but problem is it happens once a year and i want to go to medical school this year. Am i too late. Do i have to bother about MCAT as all of my education revolves around pharmacy. What school is best for me. I will appreciate if any of the experienced member reply me in detail. Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

climaxman2000 said:
Hi there....i have done my pharmacy from pakistan with a GPA of 2.85 out of 4 and post graduate diploma in pharmaceutical analysis from Scotland.....is there any chances if i m eligible to apply in medicine in canada, america or elsewhere.i was looking at carribean schools but i didnt find them very exciting apart from they r more into money making machines by promoting false information on their websites. Eastern europe schools are also in my list as they have very good reputation. I was more into canadian schools but i think they dont give international students admission unless someone know about it. Do i also have to give MCAT as its basically for ppl with basic science or non science background. i dont mind giving MCAT but problem is it happens once a year and i want to go to medical school this year. Am i too late. Do i have to bother about MCAT as all of my education revolves around pharmacy. What school is best for me. I will appreciate if any of the experienced member reply me in detail. Thank you.
You may want to try asking this over at some of the Allo forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.