Of course he is. And that heparin will be reversed with protamine, lovenox, not so much, and not even necessarily with ffp. I felt that for a case that had no urgency to it. Why not wait the 24 hrs until it is out of his system. Whats the rush if waiting saves him from a transfusion, and possibly a bring back. I did not have the above study to rely on, just a general concensus that elective surgery shldnt be perfromed within 24 hours of a full dose of lovenox. Maybe im splitting hairs but i just wanted to see how others would handle this issue since i didnt get much guidance from any colleagues in my group. They just nodded and said let us know if you cancel it. In fact, our cardiac crna said "well yeah, we do that case, you see because if we dont, the cardiologist will stop referring surgical patients to this particular surgeon" If there was any urgency to it at all I would have done it. I did the case next day and we did not need to transfuse or bring back. I also felt the "lets just do the case and give ffp if he bleeds" was not good patient care, and not in his best interest. Would like more opinions if there are any.