Full length plan

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RedSoxSuck

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey gang, I'm taking the test on the 25th. so currently I have been taking kaplan CBTs and substituting their VR for AAMC verbal since I have taken the real test before. So I take the test in the morning and then go over it the next day. I have been taking the CBTs twice a week. I use Kaplans smart report to identify my weak areas and then I review my notes on that particular chapter. Notes were created using TBR. after that I do EK 1001 for 30 min timed and then do BR passages for the same topic.. Usually 7 min per passage for BR. So, now I was thinking about taking 1 CBT every other day. For example. take a CBT today and use rest of the day reviewing the week area and doing EK 1001 and then BR passages ( i.e Bio and gchem) then next day go over the CBT and use rest of the day to go over other 2 subjects (organic and physics) and do EK 1001 and BR passages. What do you guys think??

Members don't see this ad.

i dunno bro..i'm in a similar boat but have been advised at this point in the game to stay on practice problems only and allow it to highlight areas for "spot review". That sounds like what your doing so :thumbup: I'm signing up for GS university course which provides a one month access to six tests which i will do 1 every other day and target weak areas while supplementing gray areas with the video tutorials provided in the package for clarification. My problem is that i dont wanna run out of AAMC test but am in dire need of practice problems. I too did TBR but have exhausted every passage and dont want to get a false sense of security by re-taking passages. NEWAY for 80 bucks GS sounds like a decent set up for the next 30 days but since you have KAPLAN your in good shape. Stay problem centered. Focus on your problems!!:laugh: Think doc Phil would endorse that? LOL

I also have access to TPR as well. I am not doing any AAMC sciences since I have taken them twice..i might juss go over AAMC 9 and 10 later on.

Members don't see this ad :)