Full length practice materials

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

davidxavi

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a question about using full length practice exams. If I were to buy a full length exam, such as that from AMCAS or NextStep, could I practice an exam multiple times or do I only have one shot at the test? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Just got the NS FL package deal for a cheap price, planning on taking the diagnostic and the 4 FL that was given every second or third week leading up to the month before the exam. Then during that month going to take the AAMC scored and non-scored in the weeks leading up to the actual test. Would definitely recommend taking as many FLs as you can to get adjusted to sitting for 8 hours straight

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Bump. Asking if I can take the full length exams more than once. In other words, can I clear my answers and take it again?

Bump. Asking if I can take the full length exams more than once. In other words, can I clear my answers and take it again?
AAMC lets you take any exam 5x (used to be 20x, but they quietly lowered it in the fall 2016, very sneaky). I have NS 1-10 and AFAIK, it has always been 5 activations.

No need to clear answers, you simply start a new instance of the exam. Not sure the value of it, as once you've seen it, you've seen it. Repeating MCATs will not do much to help.

NS exams are among the best, and are by far the best $-wise, why not just get 3-4 more, or get 1-2 of the EK exams ($50/per) if you want more practice?