Funding For PAVE Evaluated Clinical Year

Started by dheehp
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dheehp

Full Member
5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all!

I am interested to take PAVE which is administered by AAVSB, however, I am faced with severe financial constraints for the evaluated clinical year part.

For those who have completed PAVE (or if you know any friends who completed PAVE already or still undergoing clinical year), how did you fund yourself for this clinical year? As it is extremely expensive, which could cost USD 50K for the tuition only, let alone for the living cost for the whole year. Do most PAVE candidates fund clinical year by their own savings? As far as I know, student loan is not available for foreign student, and I cannot find any scholarship which could cover the cost for the clinical year. Using my own savings would be impossible as my country have a very weak currency status.

Any input will be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance! ☺
 
Hello! I will be reading all the responses if any. I really want to get enrolled in the PAVE program, but I’m afraid of how costly it can be! I thought that you could get student loans, reading this worries me a lot.
 
Yeah, I hope someone (especially who had passed PAVE) provide us some insight. Too bad loan isnt available for foreign student, as far as I know.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad