Funny OMM Stories

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jjb22

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
What are some funny OMM stories?

One of my favorites:

Me and my parter whom I am very good friends with, were doing a technique that required my genitals to be over my parters face. Thinking nothing of it, I continued with my technique until a teacher came over and said...
"You know...you don't have to be THAT close to him"
Hahah we both giggled like little girls.

Members don't see this ad.

LOLZ!! Teabagged!

I'm still trying to think of a technique that would require teabagging as part of the set up?

Members don't see this ad :)
We were doing counterstrain tenderpoints posterior pelvis. My partner was too overzealous when checking the HIFO tenderpoint. I immediately jumped off of the table. At least I now know what it feels like to have a digital rectal exam.

I'm still trying to think of a technique that would require teabagging as part of the set up?

Oh it is definitely a cranial technique.... I can never remember whether to teabag on flexion or extension of the SBS!! :laugh:

Didn't you read Savarese? You can teabag then look for superior/inferior undulation of your resting junk. This is synchronous with the CRI.

Nah, we used Simmons. Oh I think teabagging is part of the 7 stages of Spencer.

EFCTAIP = Extension, flexion, circumduction, teabag, abduction, internal rotation, and pump.

You have to do it in this order for maximum relief.

Nah, we used Simmons. Oh I think teabagging is part of the 7 stages of Spencer.

EFCTAIP = Extension, flexion, circumduction, teabag, abduction, internal rotation, and pump.

You have to do it in this order for maximum relief.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

C'mon, how about the ischial spread ? That's probably one of the most awkward looking techniques ever. Especially since our OMM professors emphasize when placing your thumbs to "make sure you work lateral to medial to find the ischial tuberosities, not medial to lateral". :laugh:

C'mon, how about the ischial spread ? That's probably one of the most awkward looking techniques ever. Especially since our OMM professors emphasize when placing your thumbs to "make sure you work lateral to medial to find the ischial tuberosities, not medial to lateral". :laugh:

You know somebody, somewhere farted when they were having that done to them.