Future Abortion Providers

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I cannot disagree, and you are preaching to the choir. One caveat though, and an unfair reality, the woman is going to be the one to have the child with or without the man, so that makes the responsibility of the decision to have sex that much more grave for the woman. Who's left holding?
Yup, I know it. And that's why I quiz any potentially serious boyfriend about what he'd want to do if I accidentally got pregnant before the relationship progesses too far... and I encourage my girlfriends to do the same.

That having been said, using the phrase "spread your legs" is rather degrading. I'm on your side, jdh, but I still had an immediate negative reaction to it. Thus, if you'd be open to receiving a bit of constructive criticism, I think you might have better luck with the ladies with whom you speak if you simply use the phrase "have sex."

Members don't see this ad.

That having been said, using the phrase "spread your legs" is rather degrading. I'm on your side, jdh, but I still had an immediate negative reaction to it. Thus, if you'd be open to receiving a bit of constructive criticism, I think you might have better luck with the ladies with whom you speak if you simply use the phrase "have sex."

I enjoy a certain amount of rhetoric and hyperbole when posting - my personality seems to necessitate it . . . but, criticism noted, and appreciated :)