Future activities on aadsas?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

taeyeonlover

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I will be starting a new job in July. I know that aadsas opens in June for submission. I am wondering if I can indicate on aadsas that I will be starting a new job in July and just submit in June?

Do people do this?

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,

I will be starting a new job in July. I know that aadsas opens in June for submission. I am wondering if I can indicate on aadsas that I will be starting a new job in July and just submit in June?

Do people do this?
I don't think the application allows you to select a future date as the starting date, but you can just submit your application in June, and then just add the experience in July. The experience section is one the sections where you can make any number of additions even after you submit.

Reactions: 1 users
I don't think the application allows you to select a future date as the starting date, but you can just submit your application in June, and then just add the experience in July. The experience section is one the sections where you can make any number of additions even after you submit.

What are the sections that you could not make changes too? Can you edit your personal essay after submitting it or no?

Also, can you add more volunteer hours later on or no?

And lets say you submit your application in June, and then edit it in July, does it still mean that it has been submitted in June and admins will treat it like all the applications submitted in the beginning of June?

Members don't see this ad :)
What are the sections that you could not make changes too? Can you edit your personal essay after submitting it or no?

Also, can you add more volunteer hours later on or no?

And lets say you submit your application in June, and then edit it in July, does it still mean that it has been submitted in June and admins will treat it like all the applications submitted in the beginning of June?

No you can't edit your personal essay. You could only add additional experiences, achievements, and licenses, but you can't make changes to previously submitted experiences. So if you have a completely new volunteer experience, then you can add that and the hours, but if you've just done more hours for something that you've already included in the application, you can't add more hours to that so you should just include in the description that you are still continuing to volunteer and will do more hours.

And they'll treat it like all the applications submitted in the beginning of June even if you make additions.

Reactions: 1 users

I had no idea you can change the experience section after submitting! Thanks!

I had no idea you can change the experience section after submitting! Thanks!
Yup just make sure that after you make the changes, on the homepage there will be a button that says update my application, make sure you click on that and it will send a notification to schools that your app has been updated.