Future Colleagues - What is your opinion?

Started by hexane19
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Which colleague would you respect more?

  • US DO

  • Carb MD


Results are only viewable after voting.
I really should be studying right now, but just for emphasis, I am going to upload this nifty diagram I stumbled upon today... While I was procrastinating. Interpret this chart as you will...
upload_2016-1-24_23-24-53.png


Those are some pretty shi**y odds if you ask me... or anyone with half a brain.
www.nrmp.org
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
TBH, if I have a future colleague that is from the caribbean, I'd respect that he's one of the few (and probably smartest) to do so. But I wouldn't risk it if I was you.