Future WW Games

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
what's the Michigan game?? (ETA: oic above)

I'm starting to wish there was a game announcement thread, so that I could watch that one thread and not miss any games. Otherwise I don't watch the vet-related forums (I might have stopped watching the Lounge too), and would have to be tagged.

Is there such a thread? Should there be?
This thread often serves that function

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
And I would definitely mentor a noob game. Need to grow the family.

Edit: Though if you're looking for modding, well, I could do that too. Probably wouldn't be for any of my current themes (none are that simple) but I can run a basic game.

I defer to @Trilt though if she had already been wanting to run a noob game.

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)

Edit: Though if you're looking for modding, well, I could do that too. Probably wouldn't be for any of my current themes (none are that simple) but I can run a basic game.

If you end up modding, I'll manator and the family will still grow :D

Reactions: 3 users
I'd mentor and teach the noob how to hide everything learn what info is safe to share.

Reactions: 7 users
without knowing what this means it just puts a ridic dirty smile on my face

it also sounds like the sort of code you'd use over wireless in a military operation

in other news, my Thanksgiving turkey has finally thawed in the fridge and is getting butterballed likely tonight (we do the holidays on a weird schedule at my house)
It is a ridic dirty game so ridic dirty smile is acceptable to me.

But, for context, I jokingly told everyone I was going to make a meat themed WW game like, 8 months ago. I had it 80% cooked up but put it hardcore on the back burner.

Anyway, it still needs some time to thaw from its long foray in the freezer. Also I may need to scrape some freezer burn off it. But we'll get it scheduled on the game docket eventually.

Reactions: 5 users
Currently interested newbies
StayPos - Semi newbie
Johnnaboo - Fresh faced
Cosmokot - ""

Possible Manator List
Mel
ETA: VMH because I hurt her feelings
Kara
Dubz
AM (although if her manatee even mentions the number 20 and the word questions in the same post, I'm starting a petition to have her Manator License revoked)

@Coquette22
I know your first experience in the Dr. Horrible game didn't go so well with all the inside jokes and stuff, but would a game with all new players interest you?
@rabbott1971 I keep forgetting if you're a newbie or not but I haven't seen you in a while.

Someone confirm; Tartar Sauce, Strider, and ShelterMed aren't newbies anymore yea?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
StayPos - Semi newbie
Johnnaboo - Fresh faced
Cosmokot - ""

Possible Manator List
Mel
Kara
Dubz
AM (although if her manatee even mentions the number 20 and the word questions in the same post, I'm starting a petition to have her Manator License revoked)

@Coquette22
I know your first experience in the Dr. Horrible game didn't go so well with all the inside jokes and stuff, but would a game with all new players interest you?
@rabbott1971 I keep forgetting if you're a newbie or not but I haven't seen you in a while.

Someone confirm; Tartar Sauce, Strider, and ShelterMed aren't newbies anymore yea?
I guess I'm not cool enough to mentor :(

Reactions: 1 users
Would absolutely love to play a basic game

Sent from my Moto E (4) using SDN mobile

StayPos - Semi newbie
Johnnaboo - Fresh faced
Cosmokot - ""

Possible Manator List
Mel
Kara
Dubz

@Coquette22

But you can't steal Paws from my Michigan game! We have limited Michiganders to play it as is. :p

Members don't see this ad :)
If it was happening simultaneously as the Michigan game I would in theory have enough time over break to mod the newbie game and play the Michigan game, but I was hoping to be a manator, so I was looking for mods. (and I'm pretty sure Trilt is sick of my co-modding anyway haha)
Tbh I feel that a concurrent game is a bad idea. Especially if it’s noobs who will all have their own mentor who will be actively helping their noob, instead of playing their own game.

But that’s my two cents...

Reactions: 3 users
Tbh I feel that a concurrent game is a bad idea. Especially if it’s noobs who will all have their own mentor who will be actively helping their noob, instead of playing their own game.

I mean, I'd do both. But I was playing three games at once up until more recently...

Doesn't take much extra time to help your noob out a little. Don't want too much hand-holding anyway, because then it's basically the manator playing instead of the manatee.

I think there was a concurrent game during WW 101 (I want to say Cats was running at the same time?) and we turned out ok :heckyeah:

StayPos - Semi newbie
Johnnaboo - Fresh faced
Cosmokot - ""

Possible Manator List
Mel
Kara
Dubz

@Coquette22

You def need more noobs :laugh:

You def need more noobs :laugh:
I know :p I'm waiting until we figure out if there's even enough logistics (mods, interested manators, time, etc.) before I go out hard core recruiting for the cult game.

I think tarty's only played one game (two if you count being the first night kill) unless I missed some stuff in the Lounge. Maybe Mr. Coop too? Did LOTF mention her husband being interested at one point?

I know :p I'm waiting until we figure out if there's even enough logistics (mods, interested manators, time, etc.) before I go out hard core recruiting for the cult game.

Am I still considered a noob? I think I've played close to 10 games, cut my teeth on a JDH game, and I've wolfed once.

If I'm not nooby enough, you could put me down to play if you need numbers. I think my choice of words in my play style is kind enough for the noobs. Although they probably don't need the confusion....

StayPos - Semi newbie
Johnnaboo - Fresh faced
Cosmokot - ""

Possible Manator List
Mel
Kara
Dubz

@Coquette22

@rabbott1971 is definitely a noob - I hope he plays, he's a lot of fun!

I'll definitely mod if trilt doesn't want to, so that's covered. Don't think you'll have a hard time finding manators. Go find us some noobs!

This thread often serves that function

a71e34754e0d7ff385dc0ae4f034020c431df2de_00.jpg

I don't necessarily mind a game running concurrently as long as all my spots are filled with active participants and I don't lose any people from Michigan because I specifically waited until break (and called it early) to maximize potential Michigander players. But I know the last game I ran, spots didn't even fill until halfway through the first day so I'm a little bit apprehensive about a concurrent game, especially if said game involves seminewbies who might have played my game.

I don't necessarily mind a game running concurrently as long as all my spots are filled with active participants and I don't lose any people from Michigan because I specifically waited until break (and called it early) to maximize potential Michigander players. But I know the last game I ran, spots didn't even fill until halfway through the first day so I'm a little bit apprehensive about a concurrent game, especially if said game involves seminewbies who might have played my game.
I totally respect this and like I said I never meant to imply it should run over break. (When is your break btw?) If we were to start late this week/next week or something the newbie game would in theory be over/at its end by your break?

Also to respect this; if it ends up that the games run simultaneously, I think StayPos and the other players I mentioned that have at least two games under their belts should opt for the Michigan game first unless they absolutely can commit to both.

Cray you have more games under you than me on this site so you def have surpassed newb status haha

@johnnaboo and @cosmokot if you want in on a newbie game, help me start recruiting more newbies!

I totally respect this and like I said I never meant to imply it should run over break. (When is your break btw?) If we were to start late this week/next week or something the newbie game would in theory be over/at its end by your break?

Also to respect this; if it ends up that the games run simultaneously, I think StayPos and the other players I mentioned that have at least two games under their belts should opt for the Michigan game first unless they absolutely can commit to both.

Cray you have more games under you than me on this site so you def have surpassed newb status haha

@johnnaboo and @cosmokot if you want in on a newbie game, help me start recruiting more newbies!

I don't know when anyone is planning on anything so I'm speaking very generally. Figure its better to make my thoughts known before plans are in place than to wait and say I don't like them later.

My last day is the 15th. So I think the plan was to post signs up somewhere around that time. But ski and I are still talking.

If I'm modding I would definitely not have people who have played more than like, two games (unless they died early both times) in the game. And no one who has played with a mentor before either. Only the freshest of manatees ;)

Iunwanna mod right now. I'm tired. :p I'll be a manator happily though, I have zero real manatees.

Reactions: 2 users
Successfully dragging my roommate into this :shifty:

!

I would really like both of these to run separately and would like to participate in both. I REALLY need a newbie game. As I read through these threads when not playing I am not catching ANYONE's "subtle" role clues. I get soooo lost.

Actually while we're on this topic...

@Teepster87 @wallydo @Animal Midwife @StayingPositive2017

Are you interested in playing the michigan game over break and if so does timing make a difference to you?

(Did I miss any michigan wwers?)

I finish with orgo chem 2 finals after the 14th, and CANNOT play anything until then. The only exception would be if the newb game started earlier, I might not be able to help myself, cuz I really really want to play an easier game (in so far as mechanics).

If I'm modding I would definitely not have people who have played more than like, two games (unless they died early both times) in the game. And no one who has played with a mentor before either. Only the freshest of manatees ;)
Boo. :nono: I NEED THIS NEWBIE GAME AND YOU WILL NOT STOP ME FROM PLAYING IT :boom::rofl:

I would really like both of these to run separately and would like to participate in both. I REALLY need a newbie game. As I read through these threads when not playing I am not catching ANYONE's "subtle" role clues. I get soooo lost.

I finish with orgo chem 2 finals after the 14th, and CANNOT play anything until then. The only exception would be if the newb game started earlier, I might not be able to help myself, cuz I really really want to play an easier game (in so far as mechanics).

Boo. :nono: I NEED THIS NEWBIE GAME AND YOU WILL NOT STOP ME FROM PLAYING IT :boom::rofl:
LOL if you feel this strongly about it, I'm not gonna stop you, but Dubz is running the show here so you'll have to appeal to her.

LOL if you feel this strongly about it, I'm not gonna stop you, but Dubz is running the show here so you'll have to appeal to her.
I'll just make up my own role, and start posting without ******'s
She can't mod kill me if I'm not playing, and the newbs won't understand that I'm not playing. It's the perfect plan. Plus I've technically only played two games since her amnesia re: last game...

Boo. :nono: I NEED THIS NEWBIE GAME AND YOU WILL NOT STOP ME FROM PLAYING IT
Yikes :laugh:
I'll think about it but I feel pretty strongly that if it's going to be a noob game, it should be a noob game. You made it through an entire game without getting lynched as a wolf...you're not the kind of noob I'm looking for ;)

It definitely won't be running until I'm done with finals (15th) so you're good there. ;)

I'll just make up my own role, and start posting without ******'s
She can't mod kill me if I'm not playing, and the newbs won't understand that I'm not playing. It's the perfect plan. Plus I've technically only played two games since her amnesia re: last game...
Am I being strong armed into including a player in a game they don't technically qualify for?

Not the correct tactic my dear :p

Yikes :laugh:
I'll think about it but I feel pretty strongly that if it's going to be a noob game, it should be a noob game. You made it through an entire game without getting lynched as a wolf...you're not the kind of noob I'm looking for ;)

That was only cuz Pippy told me to ham it up about being lynched early in only other games lol.