Future WW Games

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Tomorrow is the big surgery day, so WW game can't be too far behind.

Start day is dependent on:
1) Availability of internet access in the hospital.
2) Ability to think semi-coherently through the drug-induced haze.

Earliest official start date would be Friday, but that is wildly optimistic.
Hopefully Tuesday would be the latest.

I am thinking of posting a sign-up thread probably tonight , and I can POSSIBLY send out roles, but that is doubtful. The game wouldn't officially start until later.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Wishing you all the best, SOV! Enjoy your narcotic haze! :luck:

I am thinking of posting a sign-up thread probably tonight , and I can POSSIBLY send out roles, but that is doubtful. The game wouldn't officially start until later.

YAY!!!! Getting excited for this game!!!

Best of luck in surgery - hope whatever it is it is not too painful. :(

Members don't see this ad :)
YAY!!!! Getting excited for this game!!!

Best of luck in surgery - hope whatever it is it is not too painful. :(

I second both of these things! Good luck with surgery and YAY! more WW. I'm dying over here. I need something to push me through the rest of the semester...

Yesssss!!!! I am SO BORED over here! Can't wait!!!!! Good luck with your surgery, hope you're recovery is speedy :)

Good luck on your surgery SOV. I'm sending my prayers for a speedy, painfree recovery.

And yes, more WW games! I really don't have much left to do before I graduate and class is getting monotonous...

Good luck with surgery, SOV!!:luck:

All my thoughts for a speedy and pain free recovery.

Pre-vet forum. You have impressed the lounge. We will bring (some) veteran players.

slide_1_14_fullsize.jpg

Yay DocE!

Woohoo! Go us! Except for me, I seem to always raise suspicion halfway through the game. Lol.

Aw, thanks, KD! You're pretty great yourself!! :biglove:

And, TW, sorry I beat you to the punch. However, my fellow former wolf and I are putting together one hell of a game. Our brains seem to be meshing and the ideas are flowing a plenty. The Force shall be with all!

Just sayin, Hans solo better have an awesome role!

Members don't see this ad :)
Merg. My phone keeps spelling everything WRONG!!!

HAN solo.

W00t
Glad the loungers like us.
TW, you can have Han Solo, I want Skywalker.

Btw, his daughter was in my sorority and lived down the hall in the house. Also has the same bday as me. She had never seen star wars. I had to sit there and explain it to her.

SAD STATE OF AFFAIRS.

LMMS is awesome. just sayin' :D Looking forward to the Star Wars game :biglove:

Originally, Emi said she & DVM would wait til after our HP game but I know krist has been uber busy and I haven't heard from her since last week. So, to anyone eagerly awaiting HP, it's in the works. feel free to go with any WW games that are ready without us in mind and I'll post here when we are definitely ready for launch. Okie day?

Yeah we would have rolled it out this week, but I was waiting for the HP game.... now I feel like it's too close to SOV's so we will wait until after.

deleted image just in case it was "too graphic" :D

Last edited:
But whyyy? I wanna know what it was now.

haha, I'll put it up, but if a mod wants me to take it down, just let me know. I don't personally think it's bad, but I didn't want to get "in trouble" :D
I randomly saw this and thought of all you Star Wars and Star Trek nerds (Yes, I KNOW they aren't similar... but it reminded me of the current conversation on this thread)

4f859e95ce3ae.jpg

And I thought this lady is sort of a whack job for this lol

yall weren't impressed with me :laugh:

Oh I will insult, berate, and hate many of you. Mostly because we generally (slow play of the most recent game aside) play some high stakes, absurdly strategic and far too serious WW games. But I will do it with love. So that my anger can shape you, like a diamond under high pressures, into a fine specimen of WW mastery.

Bahahaha omg emiloo! I just busted out laughing at this. Wow haha :rofl:

Yeah we would have rolled it out this week, but I was waiting for the HP game.... now I feel like it's too close to SOV's so we will wait until after.
Sorry if I disrupted your plans.

And thanks for the good wishes everyone..... wish I could say it will be pain-free, but when your surgeon says "you will curse me for 3 months," it is hard to be optimistic:eek:.

Just make sure to get your PMs to me on time... i may be a bit cranky..... Oh I forgot, that is nothing new:laugh:.

Still a few issues before I post sign-up thread. Should be tonight.

Could you save me a spot please? I will be at work and depending on where I am, I might not be able to sign up while there.

Could you save me a spot please? I will be at work and depending on where I am, I might not be able to sign up while there.

me too please! :D I will be up late, but not sure when you are planning on posting it and being on Dublin time I might miss it and don't want to miss this one.

Yea! Can't wait!!

I was thinking also... have any of you read the Inheritance Cycle?

Don't worry guys. I already told Devyn that she is on my team. No ifs ands or buts.

Any secret rule changes in mind as a team? :p

Hahaha since we both talk a lot even when dead, I find that she will be a valuable asset. Unless one of us is a wolf.

But I will still publicly make fun of her drinking habits.

But we love you! :love: and here is a dancing guy as thanks :zip:

I see your dancing guy and I raise you these dancing guys, the banana is quite talented.
smiley-dance011.gif
smiley-dance005.gif
smiley-dance018.gif

Any secret rule changes in mind as a team? :p

H#ll to the NO! I was pretty PO'ed about that last game being on the losing end of that deal - seeing as held wolf alliances.

If I am a wolf I will kill TimeWarner and feel no sadness or regret from doing so :laugh:

If I am a wolf I will kill TimeWarner and feel no sadness or regret from doing so :laugh:

Don't kill Time Warner, they put out a lot of good movies and TV shows! ;)

H#ll to the NO! I was pretty PO'ed about that last game being on the losing end of that deal - seeing as held wolf alliances.

You better not kill me first!!!!! Or else everyone would look at you as a wolf!

Sigh. Now I already think of Devyn as a wolf.

How about me Ms. TW?? Am I already a wolf in your eyes too?? I'm little! And cute! And sweet!:p

I give you waffles and alcohol?

(note: I am debating about even signing up for this one as exams start the beginning of May and I am terrified...but SOV's idea is realllyyy tempting....)

How about me Ms. TW?? Am I already a wolf in your eyes too?? I'm little! And cute! And sweet!:p

(note: I am debating about even signing up for this one as exams start the beginning of May and I am terrified...but SOV's idea is realllyyy tempting....)

YOU WILL ALWAYS BE A WOLF TO MEEEEEE!!!

Watch, I'll end up being the wolf while you two hunt me down.

how about me ms. Tw?? Am i already a wolf in your eyes too?? I'm little! And cute! And sweet!:p

i give you waffles and alcohol?

(note: I am debating about even signing up for this one as exams start the beginning of may and i am terrified...but sov's idea is realllyyy tempting....)

do it!!!

ummmm... you better!!!! Exams start beginning of May for me too - so no excuses! :nod:

You are not allowed to have any waffles!!!

But I don't want to faillll! If you all promise not to get mad/kill me if i'm less active this game, then perhaps I can. :)

If someone signs me up (I will be crossing the Atlantic tonight when sign ups appear), then I suppose i'm in.