Future WW Games

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
....bc she has nothing else to fall back on??

I'm pretty sure I quit 5th season

I think that's when I gave up too... but then I caught back up, and now the show is pretty damn good again IMO.:thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Would any ever be up for a V for Vendetta themed WW? I have never modded one... but I thought it might make good game?

I don't think I'll be able to roll mine out this week... I have WAY too much stuff to do :(. Sorry, SOV.
Maybe if you wouldn't have stolen my plans to do it on my first 4 day weekend in 2 years! ;) :p

I need a WW game to play in next week when mine ends. Will go crazy sitting at home without one.

Who is ready?
If no one else has one ready, I could try to whip one up for you. I think I could make a post pad one work lol. I am heading into finals though so everyone would have to be patient/flexible with me. Like I said, only if no one else is ready with their games.

So the star wars game is set and ready (except for a few tweekings) BUT I cannot start it until after the last weekend in April. The bf is coming to visit and im pretty sure he'd kill me if I was on my computer the whole time since we haven't seen each other in 2 months! But anytime after that the games ready.

Also, LMMS might be out for the star wars game :( so if anyone is still interested in co-modding let me know!

So the star wars game is set and ready (except for a few tweekings) BUT I cannot start it until after the last weekend in April. The bf is coming to visit and im pretty sure he'd kill me if I was on my computer the whole time since we haven't seen each other in 2 months! But anytime after that the games ready.

Also, LMMS might be out for the star wars game :( so if anyone is still interested in co-modding let me know!

I'd love to.

Although frankly I think shortnsweet ought to be required to co-mod every game ever for the rest of all SDN history. Foreverz. That post-pad update was simply amazing.

How stupid is it that I almost quoted my own post to add the comment about shortnsweet ... and barely remembered at the last second "Oh. I can edit this."

Members don't see this ad :)
haha I know, I keep avoiding the "edit" button like it's AKD's atom bomb or something!

I'd love to.

Although frankly I think shortnsweet ought to be required to co-mod every game ever for the rest of all SDN history. Foreverz. That post-pad update was simply amazing.

How stupid is it that I almost quoted my own post to add the comment about shortnsweet ... and barely remembered at the last second "Oh. I can edit this."

Foreva-eva?:eek:

Foreva-eva?:eek:

it's true, post pad write up equals amazing!!

haha I know, I keep avoiding the "edit" button like it's AKD's atom bomb or something!

:( :( :(

So the star wars game is set and ready (except for a few tweekings) BUT I cannot start it until after the last weekend in April. The bf is coming to visit and im pretty sure he'd kill me if I was on ter the whole time since we haven't seen each other in 2 months! But anytime after that the games ready.

:( Aww is LMMs okay?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using SDN Mobile

I could possibly throw a quick one together. Don't think it would have a theme though. I would have to think about it. I probably would be able to get sign-ups out Tuesday night and then start this upcoming weekend. Can't guarantee how good it would be since I would have to throw it together but I could make it interesting. Maybe I could do a Clue based one (Colonel Mustard anyone?)

Katie!!!!! I wanted to co mod!!

:(

Pleaaaaase

Everyone, let me know if no one else has a game ready to go so that way I can start brainstorming ideas and get a game going. I have some minor ideas already brewing but if they are not needed than I will save them for another time. :)

If I end up rolling out a game here this upcoming weekend, all of you east coasters will need to be cooperative because I am on the west coast and can occasionally get stuck at work until 8 or 9PM.

Kaydubs and I are working on HP but I slowed that process down being busy...damn RL! So we won't be ready to go right away, so if anyone else wants to do one before Katie's star wars (which im soooo excited about I am watching ep 1 tonight :D) go for it, and then kaydubs amd I will be ready after star wars!! I will also volunteer to mod a speed game at some point If there's a lull!

Kaydubs and I are working on HP but I slowed that process down being busy...damn RL! So we won't be ready to go right away, so if anyone else wants to do one before Katie's star wars (which im soooo excited about I am watching ep 1 tonight :D) go for it, and then kaydubs amd I will be ready after star wars!! I will also volunteer to mod a speed game at some point If there's a lull!
I love speed games. Someone should do some between SOV's game and the Katie's game.

Ps I think we should start a list maybe to keep things organized? I'll fill in as best as I can but please edit and such as needed!

1. ??? (next after History of the world, unless everyone needs a WW break)
2. Katie8- star wars!
3. Kaydubs and krist (now known as k squared :))- Harry potter
4. Dyachei- game of thrones?
5. Etc, etc

Ps I think we should start a list maybe to keep things organized? I'll fill in as best as I can but please edit and such as needed!

2. Katie8- star wars! -after last weekend in April
3. Kaydubs and krist (now known as k squared :))- Harry potter
5. DVMDream-Golden Compass-signups will begin at the end of June, game starting beginning of July

I think we need to add dates as well. Emiloo and I were planning a Wizard of Oz one but I have no clue when she can start.

Good idea about the dates! Ps DVMdream I missed your comments above about doing a quick one after SOV's (love the board game theme) are you still planning on doing that?? I can definitely help co-mod!

s I think we should start a list maybe to keep things organized? I'll fill in as best as I can but please edit and such as needed!

3. Kaydubs and krist (now known as k squared :))- Harry potter- I have no idea on Kaydubs' availability, but anytime after Katie's is fine with me except May 17-26 I'll be vacationing in Florida!!
5. DVMDream-Golden Compass-signups will begin at the end of June, game starting beginning of July

I think we need to add dates as well. Emiloo and I were planning a Wizard of Oz one but I have no clue when she can start.

I will definitely do a speed game, can do one tomorrow night if we want!

Sunday speed game?? Depending on the time, I'm definitely in. Mid- to late-afternoon (EST) is better for me than later in the evening.

The current game is the first I've missed since I started playing, so I can't wait for the next to start!! I'm down with all of those, but am particularly excited about GoT! My fav books of all time :) I would offer to co-mod, but I reeeaaaally wanna play that one!

But no speed game for me tomorrow, I'll be running a 3.5 mile mud run, and probably dying somewhere along the way.

The current game is the first I've missed since I started playing, so I can't wait for the next to start!! I'm down with all of those, but am particularly excited about GoT! My fav books of all time :) I would offer to co-mod, but I reeeaaaally wanna play that one!

But no speed game for me tomorrow, I'll be running a 3.5 mile mud run, and probably dying somewhere along the way.

But you could help me make it better....:p

Good idea about the dates! Ps DVMdream I missed your comments above about doing a quick one after SOV's (love the board game theme) are you still planning on doing that?? I can definitely help co-mod!

s I think we should start a list maybe to keep things organized? I'll fill in as best as I can but please edit and such as needed!

3. Kaydubs and krist (now known as k squared :))- Harry potter- I have no idea on Kaydubs' availability, but anytime after Katie's is fine with me except May 17-26 I'll be vacationing in Florida!!

I could do a board game themed one after sov's but I don't want to run into
Katie's game since it would start just before that last weekend in april. But, if everyone wants a filler and katie doesn't mind I can try to crank it out really quickly and you can help.

Yeah I don't want to co-mod a GoT one because I want to play!

I could do a board game themed one after sov's but I don't want to run into
Katie's game since it would start just before that last weekend in april. But, if everyone wants a filler and katie doesn't mind I can try to crank it out really quickly and you can help.

Go for it :)

Haha, that's true. It looks like it wouldn't be for awhile, and if it's not going to start until June, I'll be in clinics :scared:. At that point it would probably be better for me to co-mod instead of play.

At least clinics are a different type of crazy than classes.

At least clinics are a different type of crazy than classes.

Yeah, I *am* very ready to be done with classes and coursework! But I go back and forth between super excited and terrified out of my mind on an almost hourly basis, haha. It became real this past Thursday, when our rotation schedules were finally released. :barf:

Yeah, I *am* very ready to be done with classes and coursework! But I go back and forth between super excited and terrified out of my mind on an almost hourly basis, haha. It became real this past Thursday, when our rotation schedules were finally released. :barf:
You will be surprised at how much you know. Seriously, you will be. The amount of training you get pre-clinics leaves you remembering things that you didn't know you remembered.

You will be surprised at how much you know. Seriously, you will be. The amount of training you get pre-clinics leaves you remembering things that you didn't know you remembered.

I've heard that from others, but of course can't help but doubt it when it comes to me, haha. But thank you, and I really hope you're right! :)

I'm going to be going on a self-imposed WW hiatus until June. Just started hard-core studying for biochem exam on Monday and I'm realizing the only way I'm doing well in this class is to complete beast out the (comprehensive) final and make the other two exam scores drop.

A board game-themed game sounds awesome, though, so I will definitely still be following along and bummed that I'm not playing.

That said, I'm still up for a speed game tomorrow, if it happens.

I'm going to be going on a self-imposed WW hiatus until June. Just started hard-core studying for biochem exam on Monday and I'm realizing the only way I'm doing well in this class is to complete beast out the (comprehensive) final and make the other two exam scores drop.

A board game-themed game sounds awesome, though, so I will definitely still be following along and bummed that I'm not playing.

That said, I'm still up for a speed game tomorrow, if it happens.

Good luck!!

Getting close to being done writing up this board game WW. It is coming along much more nicely than I was expecting. Hope it works out well. :xf:

Close enough that sign ups will be tomorrow? If so, I would like to preemptively claim a spot if you'll allow it, since I'll be running through mud most of the day. :D

Last edited:
Close enough that sign ups will be tomorrow? If so, I would like to preemptively claim a spot if you'll allow it, since I'll be running through mud most of the day. :D

I have finished writing out everything. Just going to send them to my co-mod maybe make some tweaks here or there and then I will start a sign-up whenever you guys would like. I don't want to interrupt SOV's game though so it will probably be when his game is completed, unless you all want sign-ups done and roles sent out early then I could accomadate that. I will probably start game on Friday (provided SOV's game is done).

I have finished writing out everything. Just going to send them to my co-mod maybe make some tweaks here or there and then I will start a sign-up whenever you guys would like. I don't want to interrupt SOV's game though so it will probably be when his game is completed, unless you all want sign-ups done and roles sent out early then I could accomadate that. I will probably start game on Friday (provided SOV's game is done).

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Sent from my PC36100 using SDN Mobile

Krist, I sent you a pm with everything. Let me know if you didn't get it.

Ok. I need opinions: (mostly sov's):

Would you like me to start the sign up thread and sending out roles early or would you like me to wait until the current game is over?

Just in time for my finals to start :( Looks like I will be sitting this one out.

Krist, I sent you a pm with everything. Let me know if you didn't get it.

Ok. I need opinions: (mostly sov's):

Would you like me to start the sign up thread and sending out roles early or would you like me to wait until the current game is over?

If people want to sign up early I don't mind. I find people get frustrated with too long a wait between signup and game start though. So if you are starting on Friday, I would do signups on Tuesday or something. Time for you to get info, but not so much waiting around.

But like I said, whenever you want is fine with me.

If people want to sign up early I don't mind. I find people get frustrated with too long a wait between signup and game start though. So if you are starting on Friday, I would do signups on Tuesday or something. Time for you to get info, but not so much waiting around.

But like I said, whenever you want is fine with me.

Tuesday would be the earliest I could get sign ups out, so tuesday it is.