Future WW Games

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Is it going to be movie-verse or comics-based? 'Cause I'm all over movie-verse but I've never read a comic in my life. (Not that I won't play either one. 🙂 )
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I second this. Spot save for me too please!! Though I'll prob be stalking the thread for those sign ups anyway :laugh: cannot waaaiiitt for hp

Also, this doesn't fit on a good thread anywhere, so I'll say it here. I was recently sorted on pottermore....and I'm in slytherin. I don't really know how I feel about it. Scratch that I do, I hate it!!!!!!

Neiner Neiner Neiner

I'm in griffindor 😀

I can't remember my name, though. Has to do with a wolf though.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone mind if I take back my spot to roll out a game around the end of june. It wouldn't have a theme exactly, maybe slightly, and it would be quite large. Maybe 35 players or so. Everyone would have a role and if anyone would like to comod that would be great. It will be a much more complex game. I have quite a few of the roles already thought up just need a comod for input and to help keep track of everything.

That is, if no one minds me taking my spot back?
 
If anyone would ever want to help mod a V for Vendetta game with me later this summer.... I think it could be fun.

52912.jpg

Looovvveeee V for Vendetta! 😍
 
I'm finishing up the details for HP game now! 😀 So sign-ups will be ready to roll out when Game of Thrones ends!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
🙁

No one responded to my question. Sad. Oh well.

I am excited to play in the next game can I please reserve a spot?

I really wanted to offer to help you co-mod but I just cannot take on that big of a time commitment at the end of June 🙁 🙁 soo I'm responding 🙂 but end of June I'm traveling, probably without my computer!! But I would play your game if you found someone else for co-modding 😍
 
DVM, I'd be willing to co-mod depending on when in June. The biggest exam of my life thus far is on June 20th. But I'll be extremely free after then.

Warning - I'm not the best with creative ideas, but I can keep track of stuff like nobody's business.
 
Unofficial HP spot saving post... (I only added your name if you used the magic words - save me a spot)

1 - Dyachei
2- DVMD
3 - IPB
4- abbercadaver
5 - katie8

Disclaimer: Just doing this for fun. It is not my game, I am not a mod, I have nothing to do with it (i can't even play due to timing).
 
I used the magic words when the idea was posted, it was just like, 6 pages back 😛

HP and Tortall...please save me a spot? Pretty please? With sugar on top? 🙂
 
Unofficial HP spot saving post... (I only added your name if you used the magic words - save me a spot)

1 - Dyachei
2- DVMD
3 - IPB
4- abbercadaver
5 - katie8
6- SnS
7 - Packen 😀

Disclaimer: Just doing this for fun. It is not my game, I am not a mod, I have nothing to do with it (i can't even play due to timing).

I don't know if you guys are keen to this or not, but if so, I added my name and SnS's - just in case the sign up comes out while we're sleeping 😴
 
1 - Dyachei
2- DVMD
3 - IPB
4- abbercadaver
5 - katie8
6- SnS
7 - Packen
8- Orca2011
9-holdonhope

I love Harry Potter! I'm really excited for this game!
 
If you're going to be around...why not wait for the sign-ups? Yes, I understand some people will be busy and such, but having 10+ people "pre sign up" is a bit ridiculous, IMO.
 
If you're going to be around...why not wait for the sign-ups? Yes, I understand some people will be busy and such, but having 10+ people "pre sign up" is a bit ridiculous, IMO.

I signed up because I'm not sure I'll be around when the sign ups go up since I work a full time job and won't have access to a computer then. Plus everyone else did.
 
If you're going to be around...why not wait for the sign-ups? Yes, I understand some people will be busy and such, but having 10+ people "pre sign up" is a bit ridiculous, IMO.

Oh I agree. I just don't know if I will actually be around depending on when they go up. If I am around, I'll definitely just sign up and give up my reservation.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just taking myself off the unofficial sign-up for the HP game so it doesn't get too long. I'll just be diligent in looking for the official sign-up.

Unofficial HP sign-up
1 - Dyachei
2- DVMD
3 - IPB
4- abbercadaver
5 - katie8
6- SnS
7 - Packen
8- Orca2011
 
And this would be a good reminder to read, not skim. 🙄 I'd like to play HP, but if I don't get in it won't be the end of the world. Removing myself from the list. Avengers was the one I was super excited about. (LIS, get used to the idea of hot guy avatars 😛)

Unofficial HP sign-up
1 - Dyachei
2- DVMD
3- abbercadaver
4- katie8
5- SnS
6- Packen
7- Orca2011
 
Hope no one minds if I just put my name...... right here.

Unofficial HP sign-up
1 - Dyachei
2- DVMD
3- abbercadaver
4- katie8
5- SnS
6- Packen
7- Orca2011
8- bbeventer
 
Haha I love the unofficial sign up thread!! 👍

I could post the official sign up thread, but dyachei's game is still going on and I don't know how long it will still be going on, and I am still on vacation, and promised my SO no SDN on vacation (obviously I am cheating, very briefly :laugh::meanie:) and I don't want to make everyone wait forever between sign ups and starting!

Also, totally OT but I am very excited so I will share with the sdn world...I/we got engaged about 3 hours ago!!! 🙂:soexcited:😍:hardy::woot::banana::biglove:
 
Haha I love the unofficial sign up thread!! 👍

I could post the official sign up thread, but dyachei's game is still going on and I don't know how long it will still be going on, and I am still on vacation, and promised my SO no SDN on vacation (obviously I am cheating, very briefly :laugh::meanie:) and I don't want to make everyone wait forever between sign ups and starting!

Also, totally OT but I am very excited so I will share with the sdn world...I/we got engaged about 3 hours ago!!! 🙂:soexcited:😍:hardy::woot::banana::biglove:


I'm hoping it will be soon over...