-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
FYI: AMCAS Data Delivery Delayed until July 5
Started by eggs13
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
GRRRRRRR. I just spent 1K on primaries today thinking it would be tomorrow >:[
You still need to be verified which could take weeks at this point.
Since they don't work weekends, their actual processing rate is even slower than 176/day, though your predicted time line is still correct.
Since they don't work weekends, their actual processing rate is actually faster than 176/day.
I think I remember... Last year there were some people that DID get verified on the weekend.
I am so glad that I don't need to apply this year, it seems to be a huge mess at AMCAS.
Good luck to all of you applying.
dsoz
Edit: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=920463&highlight=2013+AMCAS+verification&page=29
Look in the July headings. The third or fourth one down was verified on 8/4, which was a Saturday. It happened more than once, and it was talked about in the thread. If I can find it I will link it.
Edit again. Post 692-693 in the thread I posted above, they start talking about AMCAS working on Saturdays.
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
**PLEASE NOTE: AMCAS has begun delivery of 2014 applicant data to medical schools, as originally scheduled. Please disregard yesterday's announcement that transmission has been delayed. We apologize for the confusion.
Per the AMCAS application front page
Per the AMCAS application front page
**PLEASE NOTE: AMCAS has begun delivery of 2014 applicant data to medical schools, as originally scheduled. Please disregard yesterdays announcement that transmission has been delayed. We apologize for the confusion.
Per the AMCAS application front page
Well this is most certainly unexpected. AAMC is really dropping the ball this year.
Go home AAMCAS, you're DRUNK!!Well this is most certainly unexpected. AAMC is really dropping the ball this year.
RAGEEEE this is getting so frustrating
lmao this is funniest s*** ever
lmao this is funniest s*** ever
I think everyone needs to calm down... it will all be okay... What is the point of stressing and being upset... is that going to change anything? Just calm down and be happy... more time to relax... go on vacation
I think everyone needs to calm down... it will all be okay... What is the point of stressing and being upset... is that going to change anything? Just calm down and be happy... more time to relax... go on vacation
Well I haven't gotten any secondaries yet so I'm pretty sure I was auto-rejected by all schools.
Time to get ready for 2014-2015 cycle 👍
lmao this is funniest s*** ever
🙂 I actually laughed out loud when I logged into AMCAS today....
Lol wtf? :S
So I guess in that case everything is pretty much back to normal.
Has anyone received secondaries yet by any chance?
So I guess in that case everything is pretty much back to normal.
Has anyone received secondaries yet by any chance?
Lol wtf? :S
So I guess in that case everything is pretty much back to normal.
Has anyone received secondaries yet by any chance?
I've gotten 2. About 7-10 schools have sent them out so far, I believe.
I noticed the news about the delay on the AMCAS site, but for some reason I received an email from University of Buffalo stating that they received my primary application and secondaries were available. They then sent an email that they were having technical difficulties. Is the technical difficulty resulting from primaries being delayed?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lol
I got one secondary today from a school that sends secondaries to everyone. I haven't gotten any other secondaries.
I'm not going to medical school this year.
Maybe my dreams of becoming a roadie can come to fruition now.
...I sent in my application on the 20th, so this is all completely plausible.
I'm not going to medical school this year.
Maybe my dreams of becoming a roadie can come to fruition now.
...I sent in my application on the 20th, so this is all completely plausible.
AAMC is dropping the freaking ball this year.
lol. Yet they still managed to increase the per school cost from 32 to 35 dollars...and the MCAT from 270 to 300...hmm a personal raise for doing less work. 🙄
lol. Yet they still managed to increase the per school cost from 32 to 35 dollars...and the MCAT from 270 to 300...hmm a personal raise for doing less work. 🙄
Maybe that was so they could give you the $30 amazon gift card if you do the trial section?

Similar threads
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 5K
- Replies
- 3
- Views
- 839