GA MPJE failed!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ss_16

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took it easy after passing the NAPLEX and spent only a week to prepare for GA MPJE using "Pharmacy Law Examination and board review" by William J Feiberg. I felt that the material was comprehensive but lacked the practice questions. In the MPJE exam, the questions were random and i was not sure about the answers on few questions. I got 72 and failed. I feel like i need more practice by reviewing the question bank before retaking the MPJE. Any recommendations on websites that provide question banks or testing ? Greatly appreciate your time.

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• upload_2015-7-20_11-36-10.png
    upload_2015-7-20_11-36-10.png
    1.8 KB · Views: 489
  • upload_2015-7-20_11-36-10.jpeg
    upload_2015-7-20_11-36-10.jpeg
    563 bytes · Views: 264
    1.8 KB · Views: 188
  • upload_2015-7-20_11-36-10.jpeg
    upload_2015-7-20_11-36-10.jpeg
    563 bytes · Views: 168
    1.8 KB · Views: 192
You didn't study any of the stuff from the GA BOP site?
Nope. The book that i used also covered GA laws which is actually the same from GA BOP (I guess in a more organized form). also, I am foreign pharmacist, didn't had any review materials from current students.

Nope. The book that i used also covered GA laws which is actually the same from GA BOP (I guess in a more organized form). also, I am foreign pharmacist, didn't had any review materials from current students.

Ah okay. I never heard of this book. The only book I've ever bought was just for federal information and the rest I've always just studied whatever the BOP site provided. I'm taking my test this Saturday after I've kept pushing it back. I hate MPJEs because they rarely related to what I do in practice. Sorry you failed. I failed last year for my second license.

Members don't see this ad :)
Ah okay. I never heard of this book. The only book I've ever bought was just for federal information and the rest I've always just studied whatever the BOP site provided. I'm taking my test this Saturday after I've kept pushing it back. I hate MPJEs because they rarely related to what I do in practice. Sorry you failed. I failed last year for my second license.
Can you PM me the info for the book that you use for federal law ? Does it come with question bank ? I will buy it. Also, can you send me the link for the GA BOP law ? Just want to make sure that I am seeing the right one, Thanks in advance.

Can you PM me the info for the book that you use for federal law ? Does it come with question bank ? I will buy it. Also, can you send me the link for the GA BOP law ? Just want to make sure that I am seeing the right one, Thanks in advance.
Buy the "Guide to Federal Law" by Barry S. Reissue and Gary Hall Eighth Edition. Lots of practice questions. Also buy the cd rom from pharmacyexam.com. ..both together are like 120 bucks but they helped me after I failed my last mpje. Haven't taken ga mpje yet. Lots of practice questions from both. I've skimmed ga bop rules and read title 16 twice and title 26 once. Hoping that's enough. Rules are too long to read everything. It's not about studying hard it's about studying smart!

Buy the "Guide to Federal Law" by Barry S. Reissue and Gary Hall Eighth Edition. Lots of practice questions. Also buy the cd rom from pharmacyexam.com. ..both together are like 120 bucks but they helped me after I failed my last mpje. Haven't taken ga mpje yet. Lots of practice questions from both. I've skimmed ga bop rules and read title 16 twice and title 26 once. Hoping that's enough. Rules are too long to read everything. It's not about studying hard it's about studying smart!
Thank you very much.

I took it easy after passing the NAPLEX and spent only a week to prepare for GA MPJE using "Pharmacy Law Examination and board review" by William J Feiberg. I felt that the material was comprehensive but lacked the practice questions. In the MPJE exam, the questions were random and i was not sure about the answers on few questions. I got 72 and failed. I feel like i need more practice by reviewing the question bank before retaking the MPJE. Any recommendations on websites that provide question banks or testing ? Greatly appreciate your time.

Hey I took MJPE last month and passed barely with a 79. I used all the info off the Ga BOP website and I also purchased a study CD from pharmacyexam.com .. They both really help. A week of studying from those two, you'll be sure to pass. Good Luck!

Reactions: 1 user
Did they ever let yall know the passing rate? Did you pass and if so what did you study? I keep practicin calculations
No, they didn't reveal those info. I did pass. I used these links http://pskills.pharm.ku.edu/displab.html and http://pharmlabs.unc.edu/. Also, the practical exam has got 3 parts. the first one you will have 2 prescriptions (do math, and compound it). 2nd is patient counseling (you will have a patient profile). 3rd is errors and omission. 30 questions (very tricky).

I failed the MPJE by one point. I'm so pissed. Some of those questions were so ambiguous

Reactions: 1 users
Hey I took MJPE last month and passed barely with a 79. I used all the info off the Ga BOP website and I also purchased a study CD from pharmacyexam.com .. They both really help. A week of studying from those two, you'll be sure to pass. Good Luck!
Did you read every single rule? I missed it by one point idk what else to do

Members don't see this ad :)
I am so sorry to hear that.Did the pharmacy cd not help for the law exam.Bcas I am planning on buying it.pl let me know
Just wondering how long did it take you to find MPJE results after taking the test.

Does any one knows what if the orange button never change to grey in the NABP website after taking the exam? mine still haven't changed after taking the MPJE exam. When i took the NAPLEX it turned grey immediately after taking the exam and came back to orange after the ATT was closed and I passed it. Now, I am very nervous.

Does any one knows what if the orange button never change to grey in the NABP website after taking the exam? mine still haven't changed after taking the MPJE exam. When i took the NAPLEX it turned grey immediately after taking the exam and came back to orange after the ATT was closed and I passed it. Now, I am very nervous.
When did you take it? They post online in a few days. Why bother stressing about what color buttons mean what.

i took it on 17th evening. Still waiting for the results. I thought i will get it this morning.

Guys, I passed the MPJE with 75 o_O score. Really can't understand how they evaluate, thought I did better than the reflecting score. Anyways, I am a registered Pharmacist now. Thanks for this forum, I got some good materials and support.

Reactions: 2 users
Im going to read every single rule on boards website. Was trying to avoid that @ss_16 you got me. No idea how they grade. I passed my wet lab with an A yet failed the mpje. And I thought it'd be vice versa

I am so sorry to hear that.Did the pharmacy cd not help for the law exam.Bcas I am planning on buying it.pl let me know
It helped! Helped enough to get a 74 lol....it's all in how it's worded plus I had a TON of select all that apply

I just took it. I don't know why I bother to study. I feel like it's pretty much a guessing game.

I took the test Friday, wondering if I should bother checking tomorrow for my score. Super nervous! :(

No score yet. I don't think I'll get anything today. My registration isn't even closed yet, which is weird. Just says ATT generated.

How long did it take you guys to get your score. I swore it seemed like 3 days for people and nothing yet for me. My registration hasn't closed or anything.

How'd everyone do? I just took mine yesterday and am worried about results coming out. I felt prepared but was 50/50 on every question. Is there a way to know if you are doing well throughout the exam? For example, if you're getting less duplicate topic questions, does that mean you're doing well? I used pharmacy exam.com CD, read through rules on site, and used UGA lecture slides. FYI, my NABP also still says "ATT generated"

I took mine on a Friday and found out on Tuesday around 2 pm

My friend said she took hers on a Saturday and she got licensed by that Tuesday. I don't know what's going on with my score... I don't know if I need to call or what. They haven't even closed my registration yet...

My friend said she took hers on a Saturday and she got licensed by that Tuesday. I don't know what's going on with my score... I don't know if I need to call or what. They haven't even closed my registration yet...
Maybe a lot of people did bad on it n they are tryna scale it

Maybe a lot of people did bad on it n they are tryna scale it
Perhaps. I thought everyone got a different test so how one person did should matter but I don't know. I'm just getting super anxious that my results are taking longer than others.

I passed! Made an 80. Ugh. One less thing to worry about. Just waiting on them to say I'm licensed and then I can be set free.

Is it absolutely mandatory to re-take a law course (at your pharmacy school) before you are allowed to re-sit for the MPJE if you failed it the first time?

Is it absolutely mandatory to re-take a law course (at your pharmacy school) before you are allowed to re-sit for the MPJE if you failed it the first time?
No, who told you that? You just have to wait 30 days before you can repeat it.

Hello I am trying to get a license in GA. If anyone has any study material it would be greatly appreciated. If anyone wants to purchase some study material I'm all in for the two of us splitting the cost.