GAMSAT Study Advice and Recommended Materials

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Austranada

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone here has GAMSAT related advice. I'm currently planning on using old Des O'Neil materials, Griffiths Review and maybe Fraser or GradReady question banks as well as the materials provided by ACER. Is there anything else people here would highly recommend? My study schedule plan is just 6 hours a day with 2 hours devoted to each section, and adjusting as needed depending on which sections I struggle with and which ones I find easier. Is there anything specfically I should be doing, studying or getting to better my study experience? Thanks :)

Members don't see this ad.

Would recommend you make an account with this website 'pagingdr' - the Australian SDN equivalent

Reactions: 1 user
I might be very late but thought I'll provide a response none the less for others who might see this.

I would say spending your time with old university books if you still have them. I would also say that if your home learning (now that covid exists), I found Acergamsats online platform to be very useful with content lasting 6 months or more.