Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Everyone.
Thought i'd had better luck getting a response over here as opposed to pre-allo.
I am interested in taking a gen chem over the summer, I prefer an accelerated course, or one that allows me to take gen chem 1 and gen chem 2 in the summer, so I can take o chem 1 in the fall.
I live in the bay area. Anyone know of any programs?
If not that how about any schools in the bay area that offer o chem 1 in the spring?
I look forward to hearing from you all.
Thanks!
Thought i'd had better luck getting a response over here as opposed to pre-allo.
I am interested in taking a gen chem over the summer, I prefer an accelerated course, or one that allows me to take gen chem 1 and gen chem 2 in the summer, so I can take o chem 1 in the fall.
I live in the bay area. Anyone know of any programs?
If not that how about any schools in the bay area that offer o chem 1 in the spring?
I look forward to hearing from you all.
Thanks!
I did however find one at Harvard, which with tuition and housing came to a whopping 8k
how can i afford that!
Good Luck. I'm in the same boat here.