1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

Gen Chem question

Discussion in 'DAT Discussions' started by CannabisWERD, Jun 5, 2008.

1. CannabisWERD

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    For those of you who have taken the DAT would you say that destroyer is almost to much calculation and "overkill" for the gen chem section on the DAT do you believe that the kaplan subject tests and practice exams as well as reading through the book is sufficient enough. Destroyer is so many questions involving such long math, how important would you say it is to know all those math heavy questions, basically what i am asking is if destroyer is really necessary to achiev a 20 in gen chem or is that attainable with all of the kaplan resources. Thanks.:luck:

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. bigstix808

bigstix808 Mac Daddy Member
    10+ Year Member

Dentist
    i went through the gchem section of destroyer with a calculator for all the calcs. i figured if i can set it up right, then the calcs are just easy math. besides there aren't too many calcs anyway on the real thing.