Gen Chem question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CannabisWERD

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those of you who have taken the DAT would you say that destroyer is almost to much calculation and "overkill" for the gen chem section on the DAT do you believe that the kaplan subject tests and practice exams as well as reading through the book is sufficient enough. Destroyer is so many questions involving such long math, how important would you say it is to know all those math heavy questions, basically what i am asking is if destroyer is really necessary to achiev a 20 in gen chem or is that attainable with all of the kaplan resources. Thanks.:luck:

Members don't see this ad.

For those of you who have taken the DAT would you say that destroyer is almost to much calculation and "overkill" for the gen chem section on the DAT do you believe that the kaplan subject tests and practice exams as well as reading through the book is sufficient enough. Destroyer is so many questions involving such long math, how important would you say it is to know all those math heavy questions, basically what i am asking is if destroyer is really necessary to achiev a 20 in gen chem or is that attainable with all of the kaplan resources. Thanks.:luck:

i went through the gchem section of destroyer with a calculator for all the calcs. i figured if i can set it up right, then the calcs are just easy math. besides there aren't too many calcs anyway on the real thing.