General ERAS Application Questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Bowel Movers and Shakers

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,

I totally realize that the answers to these questions are probably scattered everywhere but I'm honestly too lazy to sift through posts with the search bar. Also wanted to create a thread for people to post questions without having to make a million new threads this application cycle.

Just wondering, what's the etiquette on putting publications from college or grants from med school onto your application? I don't *desperately* need to put these on so I'm conflicted between missing an opportunity to put more "stuff" on the resume vs. distracting from the stuff that I'm more legitimately proud of accomplishing in residency. Also what section are you all putting QI projects under? Work experience?

Thanks and good luck everyone!