General question for anyone, but especially BU applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

amanda6291

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Boston U's PTCAS supplement has an essay question about describing a major challenge that prepared me to be a professional provider in health care.

However, in the PTCAS general essay, I already dedicated a paragraph each to describing the two biggest challenges in my life.

Can I pick one of those and talk about it for the BU essay? I know I can elaborate more, but still the main points are going to be repeated. Or does that look bad and should I come up with something different entirely to talk about?
 
I would most definitely use the opportunity to write about something else. If you are dead set on using one of those challenges you've written about, tackle it from another angle and make sure not to copy and paste. Gl. I'm applying to BU but I haven't started the essay.