10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 29, 2002
California
Visit site
Status
Pre-Medical
Hey guys,

AACOM just sent out my apps today -- so I was wondering about how long it takes to get a secondary back... Also, is there a time period in which they want their secondaries back? I applied to TUCOM, Western and Arizona and I know that TUCOM screens first...

Many thanks in advance!

SoCal

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 12, 2002
CA
Visit site
Status
you should receive your secondary from touro in a few days...I got mine about two days after aacomas sent out my app. Good luck.

Dr JPH

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 4, 2000
www.pcom.edu
Status
Resident [Any Field]
My secondaries arrived anywhere from a week to 4 weeks after AACOMAS did their thng.

Some schools give you deadlines for the secondaries. Sooner is usually better, especially if you are serious about a school. Most of them are dated and they can see exactly when you got it.

I didn't let any secondaries sit for more than 3-4 weeks before getting them done and sent back.

Most of the deadlines I found were January - March.

About the Ads

too-sweet-phat-cool 4-life

Way too Sweet for you!!!!
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 25, 2002
Status
Forensic Chick,
I did not hear back from Touro for about 3-4 weeks. There secondary can be downloaded from their website. That way you can type out the entire application and it looks nicer. I received my secondary from Des Moines first and then AZCOM and CCOM shortly after. I think they came a week or two after the apps were sent by AACOMAS.

GOOD LUCK,
Luke ;)

Toejam

Terminal Student
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 12, 2002
35 miles from Pomona
Visit site
Status
I heard from Western via e-mail. They attached the forms to be filled out, but oddly stated that the REAL forms will not be available until next week. Go figure. They said in so many words that these were intended to give you a head start.

The secondaries are going to be available on-line where (I believe) you can type in your responses and either send it back or print it and send it back.

OP
F

Forensic Chick

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 29, 2002
California
Visit site
Status
Pre-Medical
I just wanted to thank all of your for your responses. This is my first time going through this process (and hopefully my last) - and I really appreciate your help!! :)

-Michelle-

About the Ads