General Study Techniques: Khan Academy and Kaplan Books?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

austin_piwi

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

Started the studying process for this damn test. I found the Kaplan courses on the AAMC website and just finished the Biomolecules review session. The videos are good in my opinion, but I've never taken the test, so Im not sure if they are covering exactly what I need. I purchased the Kaplan book series and it came in today, and while looking at it, I realized there is no way I can read every page of every book and go through every video on Kaplan in 3 months. So I am asking you guys, which would be a better way to study? Should I go through every video on Kaplan, take notes on the videos, and do practice tests, while using the books as help? Should I read the books as my main source, and just use Kaplan for the practice questions? Or should I just use one specifically? I mean being able to study by just buying a few practice tests and using the free Kaplan course would be the best scenario, but obviously I want the best score possible. Any Help? Thanks everyone.

Members don't see this ad.