George Mason ABS 2020-2021

Started by Hope143
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Hope143

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi! I recently got accepted into the George Mason ABS program for 2020-2021 ! I got added into a google group but for some reason it says access denied so I can't access it! I was wondering if any one has done this program in the past and what they generally think about this program and whether it helped them get into medical school ? I also want to know if anyone knows how classes will work out in the fall ? (All online) so we won't have to move to Manassas? For some reason, there isn't already a thread about it so I just wanted to make one incase someone else was in the same boat as me?
Thanks 🙂
 
Hi! I recently got accepted into the George Mason ABS program for 2020-2021 ! I got added into a google group but for some reason it says access denied so I can't access it! I was wondering if any one has done this program in the past and what they generally think about this program and whether it helped them get into medical school ? I also want to know if anyone knows how classes will work out in the fall ? (All online) so we won't have to move to Manassas? For some reason, there isn't already a thread about it so I just wanted to make one incase someone else was in the same boat as me?
Thanks 🙂
If you email the program, they can add another email account to the group for you! Sometimes the non-Google emails dont work.