George Washington University GCATS Program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

duder7890

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know anything about the George Washington Graduate Certificate of Anatomical and Translational Sciences? Has anyone been accepted?

Members don't see this ad.

@zeec93 would you mind sharing your stats (undergraduate GPA, science GPA)? I have just recently found out about the program and debating if I should apply or not

Members don't see this ad :)
@klee1236 I had a 3.85 undergraduate GPA and I haven't calculated my science GPA I just know that it is actually higher. I don't know if I would apply if I were you. A representative I talked to said there were over 180 applicants for 18 spots. It does not look like I am going anymore because I have chosen another program, however that still leaves 162 people who have already applied. I'm not trying to shoot you down or anything and I obviously don't know your stats, I am just relaying what I was told.

@zeec93 Oh wow... you have really great stats! I actually ended up applying... how long did it take for your to hear back? And do you mind sharing why you chose a different program over GCATS?