George Washington University GCATS Program

Started by duder7890
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

duder7890

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know anything about the George Washington Graduate Certificate of Anatomical and Translational Sciences? Has anyone been accepted?
 
@zeec93 would you mind sharing your stats (undergraduate GPA, science GPA)? I have just recently found out about the program and debating if I should apply or not
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@klee1236 I had a 3.85 undergraduate GPA and I haven't calculated my science GPA I just know that it is actually higher. I don't know if I would apply if I were you. A representative I talked to said there were over 180 applicants for 18 spots. It does not look like I am going anymore because I have chosen another program, however that still leaves 162 people who have already applied. I'm not trying to shoot you down or anything and I obviously don't know your stats, I am just relaying what I was told.
 
@zeec93 Oh wow... you have really great stats! I actually ended up applying... how long did it take for your to hear back? And do you mind sharing why you chose a different program over GCATS?