This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

toinfinityandbeyonce

Reaction score
Hi all! I just graduated from the GeorgeSquared Advanced Biomedical Sciences program in May 2018. Please feel welcome to post any questions you may have. I would love to share my insight and be as transparent as possible, since I too was in your shoes searching on SDN last year. If you have any academic or formal questions (such as your credentials, application process, deadlines), I recommend that you email the program directly. Otherwise, I can answer away here!

Background info: GeorgeSquared ABS is a graduate-level 9-month certificate program associated with Georgetown University (Washington, DC) and George Mason University (VA). Following the successful completion of the certificate, students have the opportunity to transfer their graduate units to Georgetown University to complete an M.S. in Physiology in the summer semester or full academic year.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Hi! Thank you for starting this thread. I talked to a dental admission recruiter and she recommended me to take more upper level biology or apply for the G square program. I just finished applying to the program and waiting my advisor to send the recommendation letters and official transcripts. I am not sure if I applied too late since they have rolling admissions. Also, how was the MCAT or DAT preparation courses? did it help? What was the intensity of 600 level classes compared to undergraduate upper level biology? Thank you...

If you dont have any prerequisite courses completed for most med schools would this program be suffice ?

Members don't see this ad :)
I think this program requires some science classes that overlaps w med school such as gen bio. Gen chem. Orgo. Physics. And math.

If you dont have any prerequisite courses completed for most med schools would this program be suffice ?

Hi all! I just graduated from the GeorgeSquared Advanced Biomedical Sciences program in May 2018. Please feel welcome to post any questions you may have. I would love to share my insight and be as transparent as possible, since I too was in your shoes searching on SDN last year. If you have any academic or formal questions (such as your credentials, application process, deadlines), I recommend that you email the program directly. Otherwise, I can answer away here!

Background info: GeorgeSquared ABS is a graduate-level 9-month certificate program associated with Georgetown University (Washington, DC) and George Mason University (VA). Following the successful completion of the certificate, students have the opportunity to transfer their graduate units to Georgetown University to complete an M.S. in Physiology in the summer semester or full academic year.

Hi! How was your experience at George Mason for the ABS program? Do you recommend it? Did it help with medical school applications? Thanks a lot