Georgetown SMP vs Loyola MAMS

Started by airix
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Which one should I go to?


  • Total voters
    4

airix

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Of the two, which would you recommend based on personal knowledge of both of the schools. I have researched through the forums thoroughly for the past few years regarding each school and I am leaning towards Loyola! My stats are 3.0-3.2 gpa and a 30-32 MCAT with great extracurriculars focusing in serving underserved communities and also 2/3 great letter of recs. Ideally I would like to get in the same year; however, Loyola doesn't provide that opportunity at least through the 3.5 gpa/30 MCAT guaranteed interview. Let me know what you think, both of the 2014-2015 of these programs are not very active as well and the reviews for rate my SMP are not very updated.