I'd imagine that these types of courses are available at most medical schools for students to "make-up" med school coursework. My understanding is that they have a seperate program for medical students making up coursework at Georgetown. However, the GMSI at Georgetown Med is different with activities geared toward premeds/current med school applicants. It doesn't appear to be popular here this year but expensive or not ,given all the benefits of the program well beyond taking actual med school courses, I'd imagine that will soon change!
FYI, I'll post my experiences in the program in my dairy on MRM! 😉[/QUOTE
Yes, most are for make up, but others require no pre-requisites (just an application and your money), so if you want to take the course just for the experience or for preparation, you may do so.
I will be checking on your post, as I was about to sign up for the medical biochem, but then I got into the pre-matriculation program at my med school.