Georgia applicants c/o 2017

Started by juliyav
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

juliyav

VMRCVM c/o 2017!!!!!!!!!
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, has anybody heard from Georgia or have a clue as to when we will hear?? 😕
 
Georgia is usually the last school to notify because they don't interview. You should hear late March or early April.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Last year I got a letter via snail mail (notifying me that I was waitlisted) in mid February. Looking back on the UGA 2016 hopefuls thread, looks like that's when acceptances and rejections came as well. Pretty sure UGA calls the top 10% of applicants to offer them spots a little before letters arrive. Hope this helps. Good luck!

Oh, I was a South Carolina contract student.

UGA doesn't interview, only calls references, and not even all of them. Last year's thread is UGA CVM c/o 2016 hopefuls.
 
Last edited:
Last year I got a letter via snail mail (notifying me that I was waitlisted) in mid February. Looking back on the UGA 2016 hopefuls thread, looks like that's when acceptances and rejections came as well. Pretty sure UGA calls the top 10% of applicants to offer them spots a little before letters arrive. Hope this helps. Good luck!

Oh, I was a South Carolina contract student.

UGA doesn't interview, only calls references, and not even all of them. Last year's thread is UGA CVM c/o 2016 hopefuls.

They've moved up their notices then. That's good for all the nerves. Back when I was in undergrad in Georgia they didn't notify until the very last possible moment.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using SDN Mobile