Georgia Licensing exam different state student

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Crentist_987

Reaction score
Does Georgia still require the restorative and perio components to be performed on patients? If yes, how do I take the exam if my dental school is only hosting manikin-based exam?

Members don't see this ad.

it goes month by month, It will end when the Governor ends the state of emergency. So you are good for now. I had to travel for my exam. very expensive

Members don't see this ad :)
Fwd Dr J Roberts
Lu Lau Dental Consultants are the real deal. I needed patients for the dental board exam and was looking for a trustworthy company who knew what they were doing. Lu Lau checked every box I was looking for call them (213) 561-1786 LuLau.us

For the past 40 years, we helped candidates create a stress free environment for their board exam and achieve your goals. Our process is designed to empower you and relieve your stress to succeed. Talk to us today about how we can support your growth,and put you on a solid track to success with your exam needs. Lu Lau Dental Group Since 1982.