Georgia MPJE Practical Exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Anthony7

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Has anyone taken the GA practical exam recently (or will be taking it soon)? If so, how was it? I'm taking it in two weeks and need some review material. Any recommendation will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

errors and omission section is a piece of cake if you worked retail pharmacy. The compounding is easy if you had compounding in school. THe patient case/interview is also rather easy. The only people I know that failed made a major mathematic mistake.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
errors and omission section is a piece of cake if you worked retail pharmacy. The compounding is easy if you had compounding in school. THe patient case/interview is also rather easy. The only people I know that failed made a major mathematic mistake.
Thank you!

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

I'm reviewing the compounding math using my rxprep book since Im taking it in August too. Last time I compounded was in lab 6 years ago. Will we need to know things like TPN requirements and isotonicity? And will we have to determine which body weight (IBW vs ABW) to use for anything weight based?

I'm reviewing the compounding math using my rxprep book since Im taking it in August too. Last time I compounded was in lab 6 years ago. Will we need to know things like TPN requirements and isotonicity? And will we have to determine which body weight (IBW vs ABW) to use for anything weight based?

Nope the 2-3 years I know people that took it it was very simple. Making a cream from tablets, making liquid etc.

Know how to make an aliquot and basic compounding skills. May want to know how to make an iv bag just in case as I heard that was in there >5 years ago