Georgia/North Carolina Residencies

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

wanttobefootdoc2020

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone hear or have any information good or bad about residencies in Southeast mainly North Carolina/Georgia. I saw the previous thread on residencies but seems that some of them are outdated by quite a few years. I am looking into externship stuff for next year and trying to get an idea of where I should rotate.
 
Anyone hear or have any information good or bad about residencies in Southeast mainly North Carolina/Georgia. I saw the previous thread on residencies but seems that some of them are outdated by quite a few years. I am looking into externship stuff for next year and trying to get an idea of where I should rotate.


Bueller...........................Bueller.............................Bueller............................

DeKalb, Carilion, Wake Forest, Womack, VA-ATL

any experiences at any of these places / things to look out for positives and negatives?
 
Dekalb (soon to be Emory Decatur) is the best in the area by a long shot. You're not going to get better training anywhere and having the Podiatry Institute and their wet lab as a constant resource is unmatched across the entire country, if you're willing to work for the privilege.