Georgia Pharmacy Residency Programs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mrs Proverbs31

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Posted 07-13-2009 at 09:08 AM by Mrs Proverbs31
Hi, I am new to the site and I am currently on my p4 rotations. I attend a pharmacy school in Texas but I will be moving home to GA after graduation. I am interesting in the PGY1 at the Medical Center of Central GA in Macon, GA. Does anyone know anything about this program? I have not been able to find friends or fellow pharmacy students who know much about the program and its reputation. Any information will help!!! I do not want to pursue this program and then find out it is not a good one. PLEASE HELP!:)

Members don't see this ad.

Posted 07-13-2009 at 09:08 AM by Mrs Proverbs31
Hi, I am new to the site and I am currently on my p4 rotations. I attend a pharmacy school in Texas but I will be moving home to GA after graduation. I am interesting in the PGY1 at the Medical Center of Central GA in Macon, GA. Does anyone know anything about this program? I have not been able to find friends or fellow pharmacy students who know much about the program and its reputation. Any information will help!!! I do not want to pursue this program and then find out it is not a good one. PLEASE HELP!:)

If there's any possibility that you could be in Atlanta on Friday October 9th, Mercer University COPHS has a fall residency showcase. I don't know for sure that MCGs program will be represented, but certainly the majority of the local ones will.