Jul 13, 2009
Status
  1. Pharmacy Student
Georgia Pharmacy Residency Programs

Posted 07-13-2009 at 09:08 AM by Mrs Proverbs31
Hi, I am new to the site and I am currently on my p4 rotations. I attend a pharmacy school in Texas but I will be moving home to GA after graduation. I am interesting in the PGY1 at the Medical Center of Central GA in Macon, GA. Does anyone know anything about this program? I have not been able to find friends or fellow pharmacy students who know much about the program and its reputation. Any information will help!!! I do not want to pursue this program and then find out it is not a good one. PLEASE HELP!:)

rxlynn

10+ Year Member
Nov 16, 2005
Atlanta, GA
Status
  1. Pharmacy Student
Georgia Pharmacy Residency Programs

Posted 07-13-2009 at 09:08 AM by Mrs Proverbs31
Hi, I am new to the site and I am currently on my p4 rotations. I attend a pharmacy school in Texas but I will be moving home to GA after graduation. I am interesting in the PGY1 at the Medical Center of Central GA in Macon, GA. Does anyone know anything about this program? I have not been able to find friends or fellow pharmacy students who know much about the program and its reputation. Any information will help!!! I do not want to pursue this program and then find out it is not a good one. PLEASE HELP!:)

If there's any possibility that you could be in Atlanta on Friday October 9th, Mercer University COPHS has a fall residency showcase. I don't know for sure that MCGs program will be represented, but certainly the majority of the local ones will.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads