Georgia State University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

future_dpt

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
has anyone who interviewed on Saturday heard back yet?

Members don't see this ad.

Not yet. They said to expect to here back today around lunch time I believe. The committee was supposed to meet this morning.

Accepted today via email.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Did it tell you what position on the waitlist you were? I still haven't received an email, so I imagine they are just going down the list =/

They sent out a mass email for the wait list.

Reactions: 1 user
Addressed to everyone on the wait list? Or was it just addressed to each individual but a copy&pasted message?

Sorry I'm just still trying to figure out my situation. I guess I'll call tomorrow if I still haven't heard anything

It was a single message that was sent to like 30 email addresses.

Well, I called up there and they just said they haven't gotten to emailing everyone yet. Hopefully they finish today, I'd prefer to know before the weekend. Everyone I've talked to at my school knows their status though =P

UPDATE: Got an email saying they sent initial invite and waitlist letters, but a second wave would go out next week.

Sounds like I may have missed out =/

Last edited:
I got in as well and will definitely be going!

How did you decide? anyone else decide about GSU either way that got in last week?

Members don't see this ad :)
Did you guys get an email or anything before your interview invite saying if they received your application or not? Because I literally have heard nothing from them...

Did you guys get an email or anything before your interview invite saying if they received your application or not? Because I literally have heard nothing from them...
Yes, I received an email back in december confirming they had received my application.

For those of you who were accepted to Georgia state, how long do you have to put down your deposit?

Is there a Facebook group for accepted students?

Accepted to GSU and will be attending!! So excited!! I don't think there's a Facebook group yet but we should get one started. I would but I don't know how to :/ lol

I also have been accepted and will be attending!! Can't wait to be in Atlanta and getting started

Hi everyone! Im applying to GA State for the class beginning 2016, and I wanted some input regarding how interviews went and how your first year is going! Any advice would be very much appreciated! Thanks.