You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Georgia State University
Started by future_dpt
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats!! When did you receive the email?Accepted today via email.
Congrats!! When did you receive the email?
Thanks! The email came at 11:56 AM.
Got waitlisted :/
They sent out a mass email for the wait list.
It was a single message that was sent to like 30 email addresses.
Well, I called up there and they just said they haven't gotten to emailing everyone yet. Hopefully they finish today, I'd prefer to know before the weekend. Everyone I've talked to at my school knows their status though =P
UPDATE: Got an email saying they sent initial invite and waitlist letters, but a second wave would go out next week.
Sounds like I may have missed out =/
UPDATE: Got an email saying they sent initial invite and waitlist letters, but a second wave would go out next week.
Sounds like I may have missed out =/
Last edited:
How did you decide? anyone else decide about GSU either way that got in last week?
Did you guys get an email or anything before your interview invite saying if they received your application or not? Because I literally have heard nothing from them...
Yes, I received an email back in december confirming they had received my application.Did you guys get an email or anything before your interview invite saying if they received your application or not? Because I literally have heard nothing from them...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How did you decide? anyone else decide about GSU either way that got in last week?
Last edited:
For those of you who were accepted to Georgia state, how long do you have to put down your deposit?
For those of you who were accepted to Georgia state, how long do you have to put down your deposit?
I'm pretty sure we have till around February 19th!
Is there a Facebook group for accepted students?
Accepted to GSU and will be attending!! So excited!! I don't think there's a Facebook group yet but we should get one started. I would but I don't know how to :/ lol
I also have been accepted and will be attending!! Can't wait to be in Atlanta and getting started
if someone creates a group post the link on here!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 6
- Views
- 2K