Get to watch a spay on Friday!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Armymutt25A

Cranky VSST OIC
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm excited - it's been 10 years since I've been in a vet clinic, let alone involved in a surgery. This should be a good test of how much repro I've retained. Seems that the Navy Special Warfare Team has a bitch needing spayed. Can't wait. Glad I picked today to accidentally cut off the vet clinic's computer connections.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Darn it, spay is on hold. Seems that the SEAL responsible for the dog was carrying her to the truck when she jumped out of his arms and took off. They initially found her under one of the buildings, but she managed to escape and hide somewhere else. She's a pseudo-wild dog. Iraqis don't keep dogs as pets, as a general rule, so she's not used to being handled by humans. They expect her to come back for dinner, so we should be on for tomorrow. Hopefully there's no issues.