Gettin stuck in Snow

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I use it now for short trips...it doesn't carry everything obviously...just a few of my fave lenses. Why...what do you use, a suitcase?

Texas showed up for this one.

You know... instead of 40D, you should just get a 30D and save you a bunch of money... and buy other stuff.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey...does your 20D user's manual say anything about doing double exposures? Or does anyone know anything about doing overlays on a DSLR? Unless everyone just photoshops them now...

Nothing about double exposure... that's so 60's and 70's psychedelic..

Photoshop it..

Pshhh...I've done some awesome B&W double exposures...and I wasn't around in the 60's/70's ;)

Photoshop is cheating.

You have to let go... I know.. the negatives, ASA ratings.. being careful putting the kodak or fujicolor into the camera...

Digital photography will grab you.

You have to let go... I know.. the negatives, ASA ratings.. being careful putting the kodak or fujicolor into the camera...

Digital photography will grab you.

Well of course I see the benefits, or I wouldn't be buying a digital. But there's something about film that gets lost. It's an art...developing/processing...and film's tangible. It bother's me that digital images aren't.

Haven't figured out how stubborn I can get? ;)

Carburetor was great... especially the 4 barrel kind.. Oh how it sucked gas right into that big block chevy engine...

Then fuel injection became vogue.

lol...you're comparing apples and oranges. And I would've figured you'd go with airplane engines.

You know...that little continental engine in a cessna is great... but I'll opt for a big Pratt & Whit jet engines...

Deer meat is nasty. It's like beef's ******ed brother who wears lime green jumpsuits. Yeah, sure, it'll give you that "look at me, I'm a rugged mountain man" feeling, but cow is and forever will be the tastiest of animals.

LOL.. The visual this gives is just hilarious! But WVU, I don't think you've had properly cooked deer meat. I've had some that will rock your socks! (although I can't cook it, and haven't eaten it since I left the South 6 years ago) ;)