Getting a job after Pharm school w/ felony record?

Started by DDFLOSSN
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DDFLOSSN

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I have a friend (not me, I am going to dental school) who slipped through the cracks and got into pharmacy school with a felony on his record for robbery/drugs. He had a meeting with the state board after 2nd year and they let him continue so I am assuming he will get his license. Now, his only concern is being able to get a job after he graduates this May. Does anybody know of anyone who was in a similar situation?
 
How did your friend slip through the cracks? I have a friend that has a record and is considering Pharmacy. Any advice or directions?