Getting a pet before vet school

Started by wildcatj
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I believe you'll find that Emiloo is the official pre-vet bully. I correct because I love. 😍 Ask cuit, I do it to them all the time at home. Also, teacherly instincts. 😳

Lies. Coulda swore I was crying in the corner as a mod bc you said I stunk at tallying!!!!

😀

And is Emiloo really a bully? Psh can't remember.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well since you guys got all off topic over here! Just thought you'd like to know I'm officially decided! Keeping her! I loaned her sister out for the weekend to someone that might want her and little Inara is doing great by herself. So winning! New kitten!
 
Well since you guys got all off topic over here! Just thought you'd like to know I'm officially decided! Keeping her! I loaned her sister out for the weekend to someone that might want her and little Inara is doing great by herself. So winning! New kitten!
Yay! 😀