Getting into Emory

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

S.Yerbladder MD

New Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone who possibly has recieved interviews for Gen Surg. at Emory or knows a thing or two about know how competitive you must be and if doing a sub-I helps. I am an M3 at a state school with a 227 on Step 1, great clinical scores so far, and a lot of research with no paper. Do I have a chance at an interview or should I take Step 2 early and pray that I do awesome. Thanks. :clap:
 
relax,
you are o.k. with that board score for good gen surg programs. just apply widely and you'll do fine. you might not even like emory when you interview. sub-I's do help though