Getting into Residency

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

spal

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I just want to let you all know that there is a new edition available for Iserson's Getting Into A Residency. It is now in its seventh edition and has been published-July 2006-by Galen Press, Ltd.
(www.galenpress.com; 800-442-5369).
It's a really helpful book, packed with up-to-date information. It has been significantly updated, with new information in the many figures and tables and all those URLs you need but can never find.
The price for the new edition has not increased from the last edition; it is $38.95 (plus shipping-and tax in Arizona).

I hope this helps!

Members don't see this ad.

spal said:
Hey everyone,

I just want to let you all know that there is a new edition available for Iserson's Getting Into A Residency. It is now in its seventh edition and has been published-July 2006-by Galen Press, Ltd.
(www.galenpress.com; 800-442-5369).
It's a really helpful book, packed with up-to-date information. It has been significantly updated, with new information in the many figures and tables and all those URLs you need but can never find.
The price for the new edition has not increased from the last edition; it is $38.95 (plus shipping-and tax in Arizona).

I hope this helps!

:spam: