Getting licensed with an arrest record

Started by RxGrub
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

RxGrub

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
New to the forum but I was wondering if some of you can give me some insight to my situation. I am trying to relocate to Texas for licensing. I am wondering how likely would it be for my application to be rejected for someone with an arrest record BUT NO convictions/pled guilty/Nolo contendere for a misdemeanor that was dismissed by the court. It was over some stupid petty things I did as a young man when I was 19. I've not had any trouble with the law for the past 6 to 7 years now.😴
 
Last edited:
New to the forum but I was wondering if some of you can give me some insight to my situation. I am trying to relocate to Texas for licensing. I am wondering how likely would it be for my application to be rejected for someone with an arrest record BUT NO convictions/pled guilty/Nolo contendere for a misdemeanor that was dismissed by the court. It was over some stupid petty things I did as a young man when I was 19. I've not had any trouble with the law for the past 6 to 7 years now.😴

Should be fine in most places. Worst case scenario would be a minor delay in paperwork or a face-to-face interview.
 
if it was dismissed you shouldnt worry about it. I would absolutely make sure that the court expunges it which they should. But government workers (especially those in the court system) are degenerate lazy *****s so you have to constantly prod them.