Getting licensed with an arrest record

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RxGrub

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
New to the forum but I was wondering if some of you can give me some insight to my situation. I am trying to relocate to Texas for licensing. I am wondering how likely would it be for my application to be rejected for someone with an arrest record BUT NO convictions/pled guilty/Nolo contendere for a misdemeanor that was dismissed by the court. It was over some stupid petty things I did as a young man when I was 19. I've not had any trouble with the law for the past 6 to 7 years now.:sleep:

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
New to the forum but I was wondering if some of you can give me some insight to my situation. I am trying to relocate to Texas for licensing. I am wondering how likely would it be for my application to be rejected for someone with an arrest record BUT NO convictions/pled guilty/Nolo contendere for a misdemeanor that was dismissed by the court. It was over some stupid petty things I did as a young man when I was 19. I've not had any trouble with the law for the past 6 to 7 years now.:sleep:

Should be fine in most places. Worst case scenario would be a minor delay in paperwork or a face-to-face interview.

if it was dismissed you shouldnt worry about it. I would absolutely make sure that the court expunges it which they should. But government workers (especially those in the court system) are degenerate lazy *****s so you have to constantly prod them.