Getting my butt handed to me on APha Question Database

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shaq786

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm using the PharmacyLibrary APhA Question Database with 1600 questions. But I'm consistently ranking in the 40th percentile overall. Am I screwed for the Naplex? I mean good gawd! Opinions are appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

I want to know how are you able to get to the apha questions. I am a member of apha and I only have the book. Please do guide me how to get them. Do you have to pay for it???

I want to know how are you able to get to the apha questions. I am a member of apha and I only have the book. Please do guide me how to get them. Do you have to pay for it???

www.pharmacylibrary.com

I paid 53 dollars for 90 days. You get 1600 questions, plus the material from the book. The only difference is, its a subscription so you dont get a physical book.

Hi-

I'm an APhA staff member, and this thread popped up in my Google Alerts. I wanted to jump in because APhA members who are 2011 grads who got the book this year are eligible for access to additional questions through PharmacyLibrary at no cost, and we certainly want to make sure you're getting the full value from your membership. An email went out with an access code in it, but it sounds like maybe you didn't receive it.

piguu19, if you contact our Membership department, they can look up your code and make sure you have what you need to get access. 1-800-237-APhA (2742), or [email protected]. Alternately, you can PM me via this forum and I'll get you connected to the right people.

Thanks, and I hope you find the questions helpful.

-Tiffany B.
APhA Internet Services

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you APhAStaff. Thank you so much. Yes you guessed it right. I did not get the email with a for the code so I called APhA and they gave it to me. Thank you so much for your help.

No you are not screwed at all.

You have to focus chapter by chapter first and do the questions at the end of each chapter.

I too am using the database, the questions are good. I read a chapter, then answer the questions at the end. Then I go on the data base and answer all the questions that pertain to that individual section.

It is also good to do a 185 question preliminary test so your strong and weak points can be identified.

I am also going to buy the Kaplan question bank to get a feel of other questions types.

where do i find 185 question preliminary test?

thanks.

Hi-

I'm an APhA staff member, and this thread popped up in my Google Alerts. I wanted to jump in because APhA members who are 2011 grads who got the book this year are eligible for access to additional questions through PharmacyLibrary at no cost, and we certainly want to make sure you're getting the full value from your membership. An email went out with an access code in it, but it sounds like maybe you didn't receive it.

piguu19, if you contact our Membership department, they can look up your code and make sure you have what you need to get access. 1-800-237-APhA (2742), or [email protected]. Alternately, you can PM me via this forum and I'll get you connected to the right people.

Thanks, and I hope you find the questions helpful.

-Tiffany B.
APhA Internet Services

where do i find 185 question preliminary test?

Using ExamMaster and RxPrep, I averaged 60-70%. I never got above 80. And I think I prepped well enough. Some questions just throw you...

To "stringtheorist": hello first of all I really do appreciate all your input through out the forums. I don't know about others but I really do. Thank you for all your input. I also congratulate you on passing the NAPLEX. Since you were getting an average of 60-70% on the Rxprep I have a question. I am also using Rxprep "quiz questions" which I am sure those are the ones that you are talking about. I am also averaging about 60-70% and I am FREAKING out because I am like if I am not able to answer these questions properly how will I be able to pass NAPLEX. Please do reply back to me. I would really appreciate your input. I also agree that some of the questions on the Rxprep throw you off.

Since you already too the NAPLEX how would you compare the difficulty of the Rxprep questions to that of the real NAPLEX. Were the NAPLEX questions harder than the Rxprep or where they about the same or where they easier than NAPLEX? Please please do reply back. Thank yo so much for all your input through out the FORUM.

PIGUU