Getting others to pay for your tuition

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

happyface68

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I am not sure whether this topic has already been touched upon, but here goes:

which companies/programs are willing to pay for a pharm. D student's tuition in exchance for labor work after that student graduates?

I know everyone on here struggled, is struggling, will struggle to pay back our 200k+ loans post-graduation. I thought about joining the military to have them pay for my tuition, but it looks like its nature of deployment will not work for me =(. Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Usually in the Army you can work near your home.
They will pay for your entire 4 year of pharmacy school.
In exchange, you will be enlisted in the Army, fight in Iraq, etc.

Hi everyone,

which companies/programs are willing to pay for a pharm. D student's tuition in exchance for labor work after that student graduates?

Do a search for tuition reimbursement and you should see some previous threads about this topic. :thumbup:

Hi everyone,
I am not sure whether this topic has already been touched upon, but here goes:

I know everyone on here struggled, is struggling, will struggle to pay back our 200k+ loans post-graduation. I thought about joining the military to have them pay for my tuition, but it looks like its nature of deployment will not work for me =(. Thank you!

Walgreens, and Publix. I work for publix and they give you tuition reinbursement as a prepharm undergraduate student. Once you become a pharm d student they give you 5000 per year towards pharmacy school, in turn you have to work for them the 4 yrs they paid for your pharm schooling.