Getting others to pay for your tuition

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

happyface68

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,
I am not sure whether this topic has already been touched upon, but here goes:

which companies/programs are willing to pay for a pharm. D student's tuition in exchance for labor work after that student graduates?

I know everyone on here struggled, is struggling, will struggle to pay back our 200k+ loans post-graduation. I thought about joining the military to have them pay for my tuition, but it looks like its nature of deployment will not work for me =(. Thank you!
 
Usually in the Army you can work near your home.
They will pay for your entire 4 year of pharmacy school.
In exchange, you will be enlisted in the Army, fight in Iraq, etc.
 
Hi everyone,

which companies/programs are willing to pay for a pharm. D student's tuition in exchance for labor work after that student graduates?

Do a search for tuition reimbursement and you should see some previous threads about this topic. 👍
 
Hi everyone,
I am not sure whether this topic has already been touched upon, but here goes:

which companies/programs are willing to pay for a pharm. D student's tuition in exchance for labor work after that student graduates?

I know everyone on here struggled, is struggling, will struggle to pay back our 200k+ loans post-graduation. I thought about joining the military to have them pay for my tuition, but it looks like its nature of deployment will not work for me =(. Thank you!

Walgreens, and Publix. I work for publix and they give you tuition reinbursement as a prepharm undergraduate student. Once you become a pharm d student they give you 5000 per year towards pharmacy school, in turn you have to work for them the 4 yrs they paid for your pharm schooling.