Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I just called my bank to verify my GI Bill payment would be deposited into my account tonight. They indicated that the amount was one-third what I expected it to be. (Which fits the semester ending December 10th).
Does anyone know how break or interval payments work? The VA website only specifies that I should be paid for the interval or break.
I asked the VA Rep at my school (before the end of the semester), and she said that I should receive my FULL benefit amount because:
Have any of you former military types had this problem before?
Does anyone know how break or interval payments work? The VA website only specifies that I should be paid for the interval or break.
I asked the VA Rep at my school (before the end of the semester), and she said that I should receive my FULL benefit amount because:
- I was enrolled Full-Time in the Fall
- I'm enrolled Full-Time in the Spring
Have any of you former military types had this problem before?