Giant Whiteboard- where can i find one?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DesiQ

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
And I'm talkin bigger than the one's found at walmart :D ... I'm looking for one of those huge ones I can put on my wall and stare at all day.
anyone know who sells 'em?
thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

DesiQ said:
And I'm talkin bigger than the one's found at walmart :D ... I'm looking for one of those huge ones I can put on my wall and stare at all day.
anyone know who sells 'em?
thanks!

Desi,

Try Container store. They have some rather large ones there...

good luck

jd

Go to any home improvement or lumber store...84 lumer, Kendall's, Home Depot, whatever...and ask for a section of Tile Board. You can get an 8 ft by 4 ft section for about $15 and they can be used in just the same way as a white board, but are much less expensive. Most places will even cut it into 2 sections for you if you ask really nicely!

Members don't see this ad :)
May I ask what a whiteboard is? :confused:

At first I thought you meant a huge dry erase board. If that is the case, you can go to Staples, Office Max, any of those types of places.

thanks so much everyone!!
Whiteboard=dry erase board- I've heard them called both.
thanks again:)

DOtobe said:
May I ask what a whiteboard is? :confused:

At first I thought you meant a huge dry erase board. If that is the case, you can go to Staples, Office Max, any of those types of places.

Yes, but if you want a 4x8 "Dry Erase Board" which is framed and usually has a pen tray, you are talking about spending hundreds of dollars. DocFrog has the right idea, make sure you clean it first with the dry-erase cleaning solution before you use it. Otherwise it will stain.

wbdo

Oh wow I didn't realize they'd be that expensive.. definitely will go for the tile board! Thanks again everyone you all are awesome :thumbup:
now time for some genetics :smuggrin:

Go to HOME DEPOT or LOWE'S or just about any lumber yard. White boards are AWESOME! I had my whole living room covered with three different 4X8 sheets...total cost...$25.00 they cost about $7 each... :D Hundreds of dollars?!? no :eek: