Gift for a upcoming 3rd year?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

relentless11

Going broke and loving it
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello, I am trying to think of a good gift to get for a future 3rd year and I am completely clueless as to what to get. What would be a relatively useful gift for those of you who have survived the wonderous 3rd and 4th years🙂. Any suggestions would be most appreciated. Thanks!
 
relentless11 said:
Hello, I am trying to think of a good gift to get for a future 3rd year and I am completely clueless as to what to get. What would be a relatively useful gift for those of you who have survived the wonderous 3rd and 4th years🙂. Any suggestions would be most appreciated. Thanks!

A nice pen light, or a pocket calculator (for drug dosages etc.). Of course a stethoscope as well...but they can be expensive and a very individual choice. A gift certificate to a book store! Lots of books are required in 3rd year (equiv. to our 4th year here in the UK).