Gift for fiance just graduating nursing school

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hallm_7

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
This is for all the nurses out there:

My fiance is graduating from nursing school soon, and I would like to get her a gift that is both memorable and useful for her career. Do any of you have a thought about a potential gift? I've thought about getting a stethescope, but she already has a Littman. Is there something else that nurses commonly use that I could her that would fit this bill?

Members don't see this ad.

I have seen a lot of cute nursing related Christmas ornaments. Might be good considering the season. They have cute personlized nursing cartoons too. Otherwise, she may have to invest in more scrubs so maybe you could take her to a uniform shop?

She might enjoy a day at a spa, or something like that. A day all to herself to just relax would be much appreciated by someone emerging from the hell that is nursing school....

Members don't see this ad :)
She might enjoy a day at a spa, or something like that. A day all to herself to just relax would be much appreciated by someone emerging from the hell that is nursing school....

That'd be my guess....maybe a massage and foot rub. I always hear nurses complain about having sore feet (though I go to them for sneaker recommendations, as they seem to have tried them all....and I hate having to find good sneakers)

-t

Any women enjoys a day at the spa :)
Can't go wrong there!

Oh yeah.

I'd KILL for a massage...

A romantic weekend!

A pair of Dansko shoes--let her try them on and pick them out of course. Support socks are great to go along with them. I feel like an old lady with them but they help so much.

You have some great ideas here. The spa would be very enjoyable and very relaxing. You could throw in something practical too - like the shoes. I have a pair that I wear when I work at the hospital. What a difference!