Gift ideas for someone who's going to start medical school

Started by DameJulie
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DameJulie

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What's a good gift for someone who's starting medical school this year? What's trendy and popular? I want to get some gifts for my friends who were accepted this cycle. Nothing too expensive like a laptop.
 
What's a good gift for someone who's starting medical school this year? What's trendy and popular? I want to get some gifts for my friends who were accepted this cycle. Nothing too expensive like a laptop.

I was asking the doctor I shadow and he gave me some interesting advice: he said to NOT give a stethoscope because apparently all medical students can receive a free one from some company/fund.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Gift card to a shop by the school? It'll be convenient for emergencies or guilt free snack binges.
 
ImageUploadedBySDN1497537866.557865.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile