gift/thank you card for physician

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DTS

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, please I need your help

I work as a physician assistant at clinic (I am MD but it's outside the USA). Month ago I asked neurologist at this clinic to observe his work, attended his consultations with patients. He is also director of the clinic. He is just amazing doctor, and the greatest person I have ever meat, like someone you rarely meet. I am greatfull of him sincerely to take me with him. It's just 7 times in total I shadow him and now it's time to leave. I want something for him to feel how much I appreciate and how much grateful I am of him.

Please Advice!
 
Hi, please I need your help

I work as a physician assistant at clinic (I am MD but it's outside the USA). Month ago I asked neurologist at this clinic to observe his work, attended his consultations with patients. He is also director of the clinic. He is just amazing doctor, and the greatest person I have ever meat, like someone you rarely meet. I am greatfull of him sincerely to take me with him. It's just 7 times in total I shadow him and now it's time to leave. I want something for him to feel how much I appreciate and how much grateful I am of him.

Please Advice!

It's totally unnecessary to get him a gift. However I am sure he would appreciate a heartfelt handwritten thank you card saying exactly what you've told us about how much you appreciate the experience you had working with them.

Not a physician (very close to finishing MS4 though).

I had a high school student shadow me one day. It was for a programme that paired medical students with Indigenous youth. He wrote a thank you card. It was nice. The next year he sent me an email saying he was in Uni and doing well and considering medicine. That made my entire damned month. Don't forget to send updates every now and then!
 
Last edited: