Glasses but not contacts?

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KempDrumsalot

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all! I currently am wearing glasses, but was given a trial pair of contacts. This pair of contacts had to be ordered due to the strength. Now, both at the office and wearing them all day today, I was not really able to see. Basically everything was blurry/fuzzy. I actually tried putting my glasses on with them in and could see better. Also, it seems that I can see better without them in. Any suggestions on what may be the problem. Could it be that I just will not be able to wear contacts?

***Side-note***My right eye tends to move towards my nose (lazy eye, used to be both making me cross eyed, but glasses have continued to strengthen and correct this problem)
 
Talk to your OD. Everyone is just going to tell you this isn't the place to ask for medical advice
 
Status
Not open for further replies.